Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Rola cola for us dinners, sell some Lumi and we'll all be winners

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
i hate to be that bleep who says something positive...... But, i actually love Aldi Cola! I find it so much nicer than coca-cola.

Now im going to bath myself in bleach... lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s bored in the house 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s a mother of 2 and she sits and does her hair and make up like a 14 year old girl would when they’re bored in their room on a Saturday afternoon.
My Dad used to say “you’re not bored, you’re boring”.

I am jealous of having the time to do your makeup/hair. Lockdown has brought the crackhead aesthetic out in me. My 3 year old however, sleeps in a bed and eats all of her 5 a day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

I am jealous of having the time to do your makeup/hair. Lockdown has brought the crackhead aesthetic out in me. My 3 year old however, sleeps in a bed and eats all of her 5 a day.
We say very similar here - only boring people get bored.

And Reb is certainly boring as anything!

Reactions: 14

My Dad was from Belfast and when we used to moan we were board he’d say “go play with the buses at the terminus then” took me bleeping years to work that one out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The gammon must of been rubbish she hasn’t shown it or shown the veg going in the bin to be replaced with undercooked chips 🙈👩🏻‍🍳

Can you imagine fannying around in your ‘beauty room’ when you have a child to homeschool and a preschooler to entertain 😭😭😭 where am I going so wrong? Tattling when I put the kids to bed is my only joy at the moment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh Jesus Christ. That gammon looks like something you’d have removed in theatre.....🤢

I mean...what the duck is that???🤢

I’m not normally lost for words but.......duck.
What has she done to it? It looks like a dodgy loaf of bread 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Jesus Christ. That gammon looks like something you’d have removed in theatre.....🤢

Thought the point of putting it in the oven was to crisp the outside up 🤢 looks like it just fell out the bleeping washing machine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Seriously. How can she duck up cooking gammon....?!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.