Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHHA dying at everyone’s comments about the gammon🤣.

As for the lumi photo - surely that’s not what you’re supposed to do with it?! Seriously, wouldn’t you remove makeup first with a makeup remover and a cotton pad/flannel and then use the lumi? Looks bleeping gross likes she’s just rubbing it in 🤮

And finally, this was posted in the RVKLoves thread and it’s a very interesting read 🧐

Reactions: 14

As for the lumi photo - surely that’s not what you’re supposed to do with it?! Seriously, wouldn’t you remove makeup first with a makeup remover and a cotton pad/flannel and then use the lumi? Looks bleeping gross likes she’s just rubbing it in 🤮

And finally, this was posted in the RVKLoves thread and it’s a very interesting read 🧐

In the ‘you buy once you buy twice’ video did she not say cheaper ones just pushed the makeup into your pores? Seem to me that’s exactly what her 200 quid one was doing there. She’s a bellend. And where is this evidence that it’s good for the aging process? Where are the facts to back that claim up. I’m sick of her spewing bullshit just to make herself a few quid. She’s a scrounger. Nothing more nothing less. Scrounging off steve and now scrounging from strangers online.

Reactions: 20
Do you think someone should tell her that you score the gammon on the bit where the fat is and not on the meaty part?? 😂
so yummy, bet it’s now dry as a bone!
she’s f***ed it up again 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My Dad used to say “you’re not bored, you’re boring”.

I am jealous of having the time to do your makeup/hair. Lockdown has brought the crackhead aesthetic out in me. My 3 year old however, sleeps in a bed and eats all of her 5 a day.
I couldn't understand how a mum of 2 young kids can say she's bored, all she does is cake her face in make up and mess with the her, she does sod all for those kids, she does the absolute minimum home schooling only bit she does is just so she has some content. She should never have had children she is too selfish and self obsessed to care about anyone other than herself, Steve isn't much better. Basically the boys are her meal ticket, while ever Steve has to financially support them, she has guaranteed income without having to work. I genuinely believe the only reason she wants another baby is to extend the meal ticket once the boys grow up, there will be a younger child who is still classed as a financial dependent

• Heart

Of course you're supposed to take your make up off first! At least wipe what you can with a flannel first. What a bleeping twit. She's just made a foundation and cleanser paste. Absolute ballbag. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have NEVER ever seen anyone use a lumi like that. Everyone I’ve seen (and let’s face it, there’s a lot of them) takes their makeup off first. She’s just spun the foundation around her face. Bet her ‘upline’ is thinking wtf is she doing 😭

Title suggestion- Thread 61, the chickens are long gone. Home schooling is too hard so I’ve done none 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 407691looks like the cat had a bad belly and couldn’t make it to the litter tray 🤢
WTF is growing out of the top of it? 🤮🤮🤮

In the ‘you buy once you buy twice’ video did she not say cheaper ones just pushed the makeup into your pores? Seem to me that’s exactly what her 200 quid one was doing there. She’s a bellend. And where is this evidence that it’s good for the aging process? Where are the facts to back that claim up. I’m sick of her spewing bullshit just to make herself a few quid. She’s a scrounger. Nothing more nothing less. Scrounging off steve and now scrounging from strangers online.
How the hell does it get rid of wrinkles? 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know...what else is there to do but homeschool, drink wine and play on the Nintendo Switch???
Here are a few ideas:
- brush your kids’ teeth
- buy proper beds for your kids
- look after your chickens
- plant a veg patch in your garden
- clean your manky house
- read a proper book
- cook a healthy meal
Just a few ideas Beggy you absolute disgrace.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
No one needs to see a pic like that of beggys bashed up gammon..we’re all still scarred from the infamous eBay activewear haul vid 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I don’t know...what else is there to do but homeschool, drink wine and play on the Nintendo Switch???
Here are a few ideas:
- brush your kids’ teeth
- buy proper beds for your kids
- look after your chickens
- plant a veg patch in your garden
- clean your manky house
- read a proper book
- cook a healthy meal
Just a few ideas Beggy you absolute disgrace.
- GET A JOB

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course you're supposed to take your make up off first! At least wipe what you can with a flannel first. What a bleeping twit. She's just made a foundation and cleanser paste. Absolute ballbag. 🤣
It’s been a while since I’ve been up close to an actual ballbag (Cheers Boris) but I swear I’ve seen better skin on a testicle.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's just rotated her make up round her face!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤪🤪
What is she doing? And why isn't she wearing a headband?? Her hair is getting all swirled about with her 1000 layers of foundations and lord only knows when she will bother washing it 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
- chickens are no more, that barn video was old,
- IF Steve actually sent that text it was because he was at work
- no plated up gammon and egg pic because it looked shite

• Heart
Reactions: 18
- chickens are no more, that barn video was old,
- IF Steve actually sent that text it was because he was at work
- no plated up gammon and egg pic because it looked shite
Oh Steve has definitely got a job there is no way they could pay their massive mortgage otherwise

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.