Rebecca Lamb #6 Forever showing the gram her hanging ham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cleaning motivation 😂 like someone is going to watch that and think yeah I'm gonna start cleaning now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched the cleaning video!
Why on earth did they move to that awful, dark dungeon. Compared to their old house it’s just horrible and grim!

Reactions: 7
Only Elleh would clean her house with her pj shorts wedged up her arse!
Her dishes aren’t going to be washed thoroughly chucking that much stuff in the dishwasher. The amount of stuff in the dishwasher + stuff she had on the side she must of not done dishes for days 🤢
I also hate putting clean laundry away but have to fold it and put it away straight after it comes out of the tumble dryer otherwise it gets all creased. The clothes look like they had been chucked in a pile for ages and need a good going over with an iron!

Reactions: 8
I know I’ve said it before but she is just literally stealing content from Chessieking. Chessie always shows her bloated stomach.

Reb just looks like an idiot copying. Be original Elleh.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched the cleaning video!
Why on earth did they move to that awful, dark dungeon. Compared to their old house it’s just horrible and grim!
I agree, her old house was lovely. This one is just awful and no amount of money is going to change it. Dark, cold, oppressive.... yes it's in a nice location if you're a farmer but not for two little kiddies.

Reactions: 3
The last video has done it for me. Its not a cleaning video!!! There are no tips or anything 😭😭
I do that routine about 5 times a day if im in all day with the kids 😭 tidy toys, empty dishwasher, and wipe down sides 😫 jesus christ she is a absolute boring bellend!!
‘ im hoovering our room because the xarpet has fluff on, god knows where it comes from socks maybehh’ well obviously u need to hoover!! We all know why we hoover.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else wipe down the sides with zoflora? I think the smell of it everywhere would be overpowering. I just use a kitchen spray! And I can guarantee them piles of clothes would still be there now if she didn't film the cleaning video. Only put them away for the video. I agree with everyone here tho, that house is horrid. Dingles house it reminds me of

I’m sure we all mentioned we would like the good old days back which included cleaning videos. And then magically the first cleaning video in her new house. This isn’t literal suggestions Rebecca, we meant the old Rebecca. We don’t want to watch you clean the dungeon, we just enjoyed it in your old nice house and the general vibe you have off back then. It doesn’t translate
I really don't no why they moved out of that house. It was gorgeous!

Reactions: 1
Only Elleh would clean her house with her pj shorts wedged up her arse!
Her dishes aren’t going to be washed thoroughly chucking that much stuff in the dishwasher. The amount of stuff in the dishwasher + stuff she had on the side she must of not done dishes for days 🤢
I also hate putting clean laundry away but have to fold it and put it away straight after it comes out of the tumble dryer otherwise it gets all creased. The clothes look like they had been chucked in a pile for ages and need a good going over with an iron!
We have what I describe as a clothes mountain! Stuff gets washed, dried put on the bed....packed away when there’s way too much 😂😂

We are absolutely tit at packing it away and will just use stuff out of the pile for a few days then pack it away!

I’ve never seen a blind....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
We have what I describe as a clothes mountain! Stuff gets washed, dried put on the bed....packed away when there’s way too much 😂😂

We are absolutely tit at packing it away and will just use stuff out of the pile for a few days then pack it away!

I’ve never seen a blind....
Nor me.

Her grammar is appalling!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rebs off to London and doesn't know what to wear? Well maybe something that covers you're tits, flaps and arse would be a start!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She has put “what to where” OMG. What to WHERE. I cannot deal with her grammar 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
wearing same pjs almost a week 🤢 I genuinely wear the same pjs once and then wash them but I'm abit of a clean freak

Reactions: 8
wearing same pjs almost a week 🤢 I genuinely wear the same pjs once and then wash them but I'm abit of a clean freak
So gross 🤢 I am going to get these pjs as my youngest loves zebras. I bet they don’t sit up my arse like hers do 😂🙈

Reactions: 1
New video should be called ‘Make house look slightly more presentable with me’. She only wipes the kitchen side hoovers two bedrooms and puts a pile of washing away. I am cringinggggg

The blacks and whites in an absolutely rammed full washer and the mountain of pots in the dishwasher :LOL:

Her filming is terrible too she could’ve done before and afters, shared tips etc to actually make people motivated

I've just watched the 'cleaning' video, and like many others and some other 'influencers' everything just feels like a beg... for a new Hoover, for carpets... you can't compare your 'work' to that of someone in a 9 to 5 taking the stresses and strains. Her biggest strain is 'how can I work this into a video to try and get a freebie' . I may be wrong but that's all it screams to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All of the Primark and other clothes hauls she does and she always seems to wear the same few items when she’s going out anywhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.