Rebecca Lamb #6 Forever showing the gram her hanging ham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on guys.. she is a food blogger. Remember her slow cooker chicken curreh 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Wasn't this the slow cooker curry out of a jar? With 4 spinach leaves!? 👀🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s the one! 🤣 I love a food haul when there’s interesting and new things on there but when it’s the same pack of cooked chicken (because Steve likes chicken for his lunch did you know?) and yogurt for the boys every time 🙈 it’s so embarrassing that she thinks people care!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘I’m so bloated today’
Okay?

Guys any idea on Rebecca’s bowel movements today, I’m dying to know. She clearly wants to share everything with the class!

I went for a number two this morning around 6.10am🙂 #EmpoweringWomen

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear instead of taking any advice on here she seems to do the opposite ,and for fucks sake if I see her grabbing her spare flesh one more time 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m so bloated today... ok Rebecca why turn round and show your ass AGAIN!?
I know right!? She annoys the duck out of me with that arse of hers! She’s never done admiring it through her bleeping camera 😤

Reactions: 1
What is the need in showing us her bloat? I noticed she’s chummy with the tummy diaries who blogs about her ibs journey maybe Reb is trying to copy that for another thing to add to her bio #dairyallergybutstillbuysaldiyoghurt

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's not even bloat...it's excess fat. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not fat shaming her, but, what she's grabbing around her ribs isn't bloat.
She's not fat, she has fat, less than me, granted 😂, but it's still fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's not even bloat...it's excess fat. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not fat shaming her, but, what she's grabbing around her ribs isn't bloat.
She's not fat, she has fat, less than me, granted 😂, but it's still fat.
My thought. I mean, if you Bloat isn’t it on the tummy?
And SURELY the last thing you wanna wear is gym pants which is gonna suck in your bloat?

Nope. It’s just your stomach Rebecca. Just own it. No one else cares apart from you

Who knew racing track tops were high end fashion too?

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but when I bloat my belly is rock solid and I look 6 month pregnant again there’s certainly no chance of me grabbing any excess fat 🤣 She doesn’t have a clue

Reactions: 10
The new video repeat repeat repeat arse hanging out and putting whites in the washer with colours 🤦‍♀️ An that was only three minuets in i cant bare to watch the rest

• Haha
This latest cleaning video 🤦🏻‍♀️ words fail me. Is there anybody out there that doesn't know how to clean a sink with a sponge???
As for deliberately cleaning in skimpy pjs and pointing her arse at the camera at every opportunity. I just cant take it 🤦🏻‍♀️

The new video repeat repeat repeat arse hanging out and putting whites in the washer with colours 🤦‍♀️ An that was only three minuets in i cant bare to watch the rest
Literally just said the same thing lol. I had to turn it off too!!

• Haha
Why isn't Steve embarrassed? And why is he not having a word with her telling her to put it all away? His dad follows her. Surely his freinds do too.

Also why if this is her full time job that she loves so much, is she not taking more pride in her work? She will sit there probably for hours taking pictures of herself and editing them but they way she is being so slap dash with the content for hello fresh. I've only seen 2 of the meals but they looked awful. No time or effort taken at all to try and make them look nice. It's just so annoying. I'd being fuming if I was hello fresh. Some people would love to work with them and do such a good job but she just doesn't care. You can see all shes bothered about is getting the pay check. I know there will be a video to follow but that will be just as crap

Reactions: 6
Can't bleeping cope with this girl anymore! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Please, for the love of her followers, someone send her help!!

Reactions: 2
I’m so bloated today. No you aren’t Rebecca that’s just the way you are and for some reason you insist on showing everyone your flab. Again, not knocking her. She’s probably slightly slimmer than me. But grabbing your fat on Instagram every 5 minutes is just bizarre. Maybe if you’re diet wasn’t so poor Rebecca you wouldn’t have this issue of apparent “bloating”!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.