Rebecca Lamb #6 Forever showing the gram her hanging ham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice how when she’d finished cleaning the kitchen and got her hoover out her shorts had conveniently hiked halfway up her arse 😂 she’s so obvious it’s pathetic

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Apparently making your bed first thing in the morning makes you a better person!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH is that cleaning video all about 😂😂😂😂😂😂 cringe all mighty

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Colouring before tea’ for our benefit after the discussion debating calling them crayons or ‘colours’

Belly/flaps/ass out for our benefit complete with stupid smug grin

They are so transparent

Reactions: 3
I’m sure we all mentioned we would like the good old days back which included cleaning videos. And then magically the first cleaning video in her new house. This isn’t literal suggestions Rebecca, we meant the old Rebecca. We don’t want to watch you clean the dungeon, we just enjoyed it in your old nice house and the general vibe you have off back then. It doesn’t translate

Reactions: 6
I can’t deal with that cleaning video her house looks grim 😂😂 on her self with 2 kids and dishwasher gets that full it’s obviously been sat there for days. The sink looked vile it needed bleaching not elbow grease. Like someone else said putting whites in with colours who even does that? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 and is it just me but I Can’t stand toys not tidied away properly ball pit balls under her bed books underneath the book shelf. I know it’s just petty little things but if you’re going to do something.. do it properly. I now know why she’s not done a cleaning video in forever because it looks like she just does the bare minimum her house looks like it needs a good scrub. Why on earth they moved there I will never know her old house was beautiful

Reactions: 11
The state of those carpets 🤢 surely you’d sacrifice your shite holidays to sort those out! They’re actually thin as paper!
Also how can she have that many clothes to sort out when she does absolutely nothing else? She doesn’t work so what does she actually do??

Reactions: 14
Don’t ask me why but I watched her whole ‘cleaning’ video. When she was talking about her shark hoover she was like “not great for hard floor, blah, blah, isn’t great for us” then in the next breath “anyway so it’s really good” or words to that effect. Make up your mind! Petty I know, but it grated one me.
And if you’re reading your sink needs a bloody good scrub with bleach!

Reactions: 12
Haha decided to watch the new video on my telly (bf away) to see the dungeon properly lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t ask me why but I watched her whole ‘cleaning’ video. When she was talking about her shark hoover she was like “not great for hard floor, blah, blah, isn’t great for us” then in the next breath “anyway so it’s really good” or words to that effect. Make up your mind! Petty I know, but it grated one me.
And if you’re reading your sink needs a bloody good scrub with bleach!
And when she’s cleaning sides she says she tries to do it every morning so she has a clean space then goes on to say I usually do it on an evening so when I come down it’s nice and clean.. which one is it reb?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha decided to watch the new video on my telly (bf away) to see the dungeon properly lol
Probably shouldn't ,her ass is in my face the whole time the first few minutes.also,the SINK?????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't understand why she doesn't share more of the hello fresh stuff. This is supposed to be her job but she spends more time posting about her arse than anything else. Show us what you're cooking, how easy it is, even if you don't want to show the whole process if you're saving it for a video, just a few short stories. Surely that's got to be better content than her arse?

Oh and that dinner looked disgusting, no wonder she's got a belly ache.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god, her house is truly truly utterly vile. She is one of the worst youtubers there is. She loves herself so much. That wasnt even properly cleaning, her dishwasher clearly hadnt been emptied for days. Those carpets are grim. Her poor boys do not even have curtains, it must be so bright in there when they go to bed. Sort ur boys out instead of going on holiday. Who the duck cleans in a skimpy outfit like that and sticks it on youtube. SLAPPER !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This thread name [emoji108] [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] my favourite yet!!

As for that cleaning video... I can’t believe I wasted 9 minutes of my life watching that! And Rebecca put some clothes on. We all clean in our pjs sometimes but we are not broadcasting it to thousands of people, have a bit of self respect!!!

P.S all these ‘influencers’ who claim it’s just a small group of jealous trolls on here, this thread has over 800 views in 4 hours!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg that sink 🤢 I wouldn't be able to go to bed knowing my sink was like that, I wouldn't be able to sleep!

She's obviously hiked up that PJ shorts too, her bum cheeks are actually hanging out! I hope she put those PJs in the wash afterwards!

That carpets though! Replacing them wouldn't been the first thing I did! Except I wouldn't have been so foolish to buy that dungeon 😂

And get some bleeping CURTAINS up in the boys room!!! Sake min!! 🤬🤬

Ok, I'm not watching anymore it's clearly affecting my blood pressure 😂😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.