Rebecca Lamb #6 Forever showing the gram her hanging ham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she get paid for these swipe up links to the exact same outfits which she showed in her YouTube video ???! Surely she should be declaring it as AFF

Reactions: 2
Wtf is that flappy trouser boob tube floaty thing she's wearing its horrible. No one sane is gonna wear that. Can you imagine the looks you would get wearing that to do the aldi shop 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she pregnant though..?

View attachment 25026
She announced to the world that she did a pregnancy test when she had self-diagnosed salmonella (but was still able to get dressed up, put a full face of makeup on, have a picnic and film a vlog) and she also announced she's on her period a few times! So I would guess shes just bloated, I previously commented wouldn't this be the worst time to film a clothes haul surely??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See through flowery boob tube and slit pants. What in the actual duck is going on with that outfit and where is she thinking of wearing it too? And that lounge wear, she pulled those pants so high her poor guava was screaming for help.

Why does she do that will all her pants? Does she not know her waist is not on her neck? Get it together Becky!!!

Reactions: 1
See through flowery boob tube and slit pants. What in the actual duck is going on with that outfit and where is she thinking of wearing it too? And that lounge wear, she pulled those pants so high her poor guava was screaming for help.

Why does she do that will all her pants? Does she not know her waist is not on her neck? Get it together Becky!!!
Probably pulls them so far up to show the shape of her bum more to make it seem big. Must be uncomfortable on the belly though

E
Her intros really annoy me.

“Hi everywun, welcome back to my channnnel. Hope you’re all doing really really well. Today’s video is going to be - tit - if you’re new around here my name is Rebecca, I’m a mummy to two boys *holds up two fingers*. I post three times a week, about mummy life, vlogs, travel, fashuuun. You name it. So I’d really really like you to stick around and hit subscribe. So without further a do let’s get onto today’s video...”

It’s the same every time. It’s the “without further a do” bit that gets me the most. So annoying.

Excuse me you're forgetting the vital part of 'all sorts of different things' 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Must be so uncomfortable walking round with a constant wedgie! She wears her pants higher up than Simon cowell, they're nipple warmers😂

What I really want to know is what is Steve up
To?!? He quit his job to carry out a new ‘business venture’ yet no word on helloshitstyle???? And now by the looks of it he’s trying to copy Rebecca ie. with constant posting staged photos with the boys and her. If you look at both their instagrams they’re identical! Even edited with that same tit orange filter! So is he trying to become a YouTuber/getting paid to advertise things?😦

Reactions: 9
Just watched one of her videos (the new haul) first one I’ve seen in ages

- so unnattural in front of the camera. You can tell she’s nervous (but pretends she doesn’t care what people think)
- goes on about her hair being blonde when it couldn’t be more brown???
- funeral dress
- the faces she pulls with the double chin is so annoying
- them trousers (the co odd set) look horrible and so unflattering
Not one of them outfits actually looked nice on her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.