Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reader87123

VIP Member
Listen up, you brainless chav, NO ONE is trolling or bullying you. No one is messaging you abuse, no one wishes you or your family any harm, no one is stalking you, intimidating you or personally messaging you. That would be trolling. If you or your dumb sheep followers CHOOSE to come here and read people's OPINIONS on the 'content' YOU CHOOSE to put online, then that is entirely your choice. Nobody is forcing you to read this. If you don't like it, don't read it. Just like it's my choice to choose whether to waste time watching your shitty videos or not. It really is that simple.

Oh, and btw, the more you say you don't care, the less likely anyone is to believe you. 😘

Finally, you can love the bones off your children and still be a shit parent. I don't doubt those boys are loved, but it doesn't mean they're always cared for in the best possible way.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
Well we all know she's going to be getting it up the wrong'un this week now.
#ragweek

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Peachy10

Chatty Member
Steve’s gone to get some pizzas cos they are having takeaway pizzas for tea tonight cos they like pizza and it’ll be nice to have a pizza.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Clarity456

VIP Member
Who's got a favourite ELLEH dance move? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mines where she shuffles along, and does a hand gesture like you would if you were trying to describe waves in the sea in a game of charades lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

WillowM

Oh and once you open Channel Mum the first thing you see is a quote : ''We're the friendliest and most honest community for mums anywhere'' .
My nails are itching to quote this in a complaint e-mail and attach a photo of Rebecca's middle finger. Interesting what would they say.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Rocky7

Soooo, I’m confused! Rebs new video is a love island tag, basically her giving her opinion on love island and everyone in it. Now it’s ok for our Elleh but when we do that on here about her we are bullies and trolls?! 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Rocky7

So Reb has asked “anything you would like to see in the house”....hmmmm, not sure it’s what she meant but how about some carpets, curtains, proper bedding, some decent food and a bit less of your arse?! 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Scullybob

VIP Member
How can she call herself a 'travel blogger when she's scared to get on a train and use the tube. Seriously ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

lilblinder

Thread tittle idea....
Rebecca Lamb #7 Doesn't want your opinions, just money and praise from her gram minions .
😜

Reactions: 28

Mickey19

Rebecca.. coming from one big ‘instagram mummy blogger’ to another, you’re massively embarrassing yourself and everyone else thinks it. You’ve changed massively in the last year and inhibited this child like behaviour. You don’t catch the rest of us speaking on our stories like that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

francisjmeader

Maybe I’m just a snob but her cupboards gave me anxiety.

Allllllll that cupboard space she has and she has (non matching) bowls stacked upon side places stacked upon dinner plates and all the kids tableware shoved on top.

Crisps on top of tins?
Cereal on top of crockery?

She is the type to buy tinned chicken isn’t she

I’ll stop now😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

virgofalls

VIP Member
I don’t get her iconic ad. Picture of her rolls.

“I’m working with Iconic to promote body confidence and show you guys no matter what shape or size you are you can rock their amazing products and glow alllll day long”

Aren’t Iconic a makeup brand? I don’t think anyone has ever thought to themselves “I can’t wear that makeup because I’m the wrong shape or size” 🤣🤣 WTF? Makeup is universal. Stop making issues that aren’t there Rebecca.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Cc86

Really glad she’s done a video to show me how to make cheese spread on toast. Never knew you could spread something on toast. Life hack!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Ok I’ve caved and I’m watching the vlog. Why does she keep saying the back of the dress has a tail 🤣🤣🤣 do u mean a train hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Sp20191

VIP Member
Obviously appealingly to the fetish community....expect a show haul soon!
7DF529F0-F877-4D5B-ADC1-E8783AA52A67.jpeg

Obviously appealingly to the fetish community....expect a show haul soon!
7DF529F0-F877-4D5B-ADC1-E8783AA52A67.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

mummy2under2

VIP Member
It's not even bloat...it's excess fat. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not fat shaming her, but, what she's grabbing around her ribs isn't bloat.
She's not fat, she has fat, less than me, granted 😂, but it's still fat.

• Haha