Rebecca Lamb #56 her insta has turned into QVC & she can’t get her legs out that PVC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omggg I almost forgot the matalan situation and she’s put a link to their website 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Such a small ad hidden you have to hold down to see it.. 🙄
42E4C7D1-97BE-4341-9976-C5381534AB6D.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
“Love seeing your messages”

10 messages, 3 of which are people asking about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omggg I almost forgot the matalan situation and she’s put a link to their website 😂😂
Exactly. And using that crappy little tree (that they don't even sell any more - although that's hardly a surprise) as an excuse to link to Matalan, who dropped her ad and then with all the flak she got over it! What a moron.

Reactions: 9
"it's nice to just have loads of different things to try and try new things as well" holy moly she's tit at adverts, its like listening to vicky pollard try to relay information about a product, yer but no but yer but no but whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s nice to have new things to try and try new things as well. She is the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I screenshotted this comment on her haul video the other day as I wondered what kind of response it would get, and I can't even see it now. Anyone else?

Screenshot_20201123_180145.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was thinking; she probably only “cooked” the things enough for a good photo/video so she gets paid and then they went on to eat corn beef hash instead lol. We all know they don’t like veg and she even did a vlog the other month saying how fussy Woody was now so I doubt they even ate any of that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was thinking; she probably only “cooked” the things enough for a good photo/video so she gets paid and then they went on to eat corn beef hash instead lol. We all know they don’t like veg and she even did a vlog the other month saying how fussy Woody was now so I doubt they even ate any of that! 🤣
she'll have fed it to the chickens and made them all chewna eggy bread instead

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
xmas tree decorating vid is up!!

has she used the old toilet garland and put it on her radiator cover??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.