Rebecca Lamb #56 her insta has turned into QVC & she can’t get her legs out that PVC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh love when Rebecca does a question box to make digs at tattle 🤣
Even if I was a genuine follower I would be sick to my teeth of that bleeping lumi
Also hate how she’s spouting ‘you can’t look after anyone if you don’t look after yourself, YOU are number 1’ bla bla bla
Rebecca that’s just an excuse to be selfish my hunn.
that 10 mins on an evening you spend posting swipe ups and vibrating your face you could hide an elf for your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Beggeh just because you put active wear on of a morning it doesn’t mean you’ll lose weight...you do actually have to do some exercise hun. Also a big pint of water of a morning won’t counteract all the crap you eat later.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So did Hello Fresh pay her just to share the box on the first day?!

We've heard duck all about it since. If I was ever given free food I'd be shouting about it every day. But that would require me sticking to and cooking from scratch the healthy Hello Fresh meals. 😏
Emily Rajch is shouting from the rooftops about hers and I don't even think hers is an ad. Actually made me want to give it a try.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She didn't give a duck when she got Fs for her GCSEs and went and did what she loved instead 🤔

So she loved trapping older men with a baby, dropping out of college and stacking the shelves in asda..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok then!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I work in a PR agency and don’t worry ladies, keep keep reporting. Even if they don’t act on it, it’s stored with the ASA for up to a year. The more reports and actions they have to take, the more they watch her.

Reactions: 25
I don’t get what she needs to be motivated for? To sit in her dungeon all day 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So if they don’t have the tree Rebecca why are you even posting a swipe up and adding an affiliate link? She’s gone and done it with BooHoo as well when she’s not even showing anything she’s got from there 🙄
Disgusting isn’t it
And the ad affiliate is so low down can barely see it.
gotta make her money back that she spent on that coat that’s gathering dust somehow lol

Reactions: 8
So if they don’t have the tree Rebecca why are you even posting a swipe up and adding an affiliate link? She’s gone and done it with BooHoo as well when she’s not even showing anything she’s got from there 🙄
Desperate times in the Lamb/Hobson household 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I came straight here after the tree story!! She can’t remember where she bought it?? So where is the swipe up for?

Reactions: 8
Shouldn’t pics like this still be marked as ad as she is discussing something she is selling????
53286F5B-FF3B-44A2-ACA1-F6D9454BAB7C.png

Reactions: 12
I don't get the no make up lumi close ups. Her skin looks greasy af to me. Not a good advertisement at all.

Reactions: 13
Swiping up on a tree that you can no longer buy on MATALAN! She has zero shame.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.