Rebecca Lamb #55 loveleh DM from ma bestie Eden, in reality it's from 2 sausage Steven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Don't know if this link will work in here but it's a dermatologist saying those lumi things she is selling are pure awful for the skin!
I really want to watch that but link isn’t working. I follow him on Instagram as he’s very knowledgeable but can’t find that clip! To be honest it’s pretty obvious to me that exfoliating the life out of your skin daily is not going to do it any favours. I exfoliate maybe once or twice a week but any more than that and I’d break out. Like our dear Lamby...

Reactions: 2
1605172517294.png

What filter has she used here as she looks about 12 and we all know she looks closer to 40 in real life 😅 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People who need to tell you how happy they are ... rarely are very happy at all in my experience!

Reactions: 21
People who need to tell you how happy they are ... rarely are very happy at all in my experience!
Why would anyone even consider posting how happy they are whilst the world is in the middle of a pandemic with almost 1.3 million people dead?!

Reactions: 17
I’ve never known such a bang average looking person love themselves so much, it so cringe I can’t even explain 🤮🤮😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If someone has to share how happy they are it just screams to me that they aren’t!

Reactions: 17
I’ve never known such a bang average looking person love themselves so much, it so cringe I can’t even explain 🤮🤮😂
Totally agree!!! She really loves herself for someone so standard! I think she’s really unattractive, there’s something about her face that I can’t put my finger on, but maybe it’s cos her personality is shite too.

Reactions: 9
Swipe up for a plain white vest 🙃🙃 she’d swipe up bog roll if she could. I feel like it’ll be a manifesting video

Reactions: 16
Totally agree!!! She really loves herself for someone so standard! I think she’s really unattractive, there’s something about her face that I can’t put my finger on, but maybe it’s cos her personality is shite too.
Amen!

Just after she'd had woody I noticed Steve started always going on in vlogs about how much of a milf she is 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️ or maybe he always said it but he just started to feature more in videos so it was more noticeable.... Anyways I used to think really?! As I'm sure you could go to your local playgroup and find 20 mums like Rebecca, even when she was better looking than she is now she was not exactly breathtaking I never thought?

Reactions: 8
Amen!

Just after she'd had woody I noticed Steve started always going on in vlogs about how much of a milf she is 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️ or maybe he always said it but he just started to feature more in videos so it was more noticeable.... Anyways I used to think really?! As I'm sure you could go to your local playgroup and find 20 mums like Rebecca, even when she was better looking than she is now she was not exactly breathtaking I never thought?
she was a regular looking girl - nothing special. She certainly wasn’t ever particularly striking or what I’d call beautiful. Just a very average young girl that you find in every pub or club up & down the country on a Saturday night. She looks terrible now. Her poor diet and lack of exercise is really starting to show in her face & body.

Reactions: 9
she was a regular looking girl - nothing special. She certainly wasn’t ever particularly striking or what I’d call beautiful. Just a very average young girl that you find in every pub or club up & down the country on a Saturday night. She looks terrible now. Her poor diet and lack of exercise is really starting to show in her face & body.
Agree just an above average pretty-ish girl next door.....not exactly a world class sex bomb as steve made out and she believes now with the eye bleeping

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.