Rebecca Lamb #55 loveleh DM from ma bestie Eden, in reality it's from 2 sausage Steven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why everything needs an explanation either
‘I got these becos I love these’
‘I got these becos Alfeh loves them’
‘I got these becos they’re nice’
Like just why lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her face when she lit that bauble up, like pure wonder 😂

I don’t get why, if you’ve got kids you faff about with a perfect tree. I’ve 3 kids and mine put all sorts on it but it’s got them anyway right so that’s the fun. Guess it’s not ‘trendy’ enough to let the kids have a fun tree must be all the neutrals!!

Reactions: 7
Her face when she lit that bauble up, like pure wonder 😂

I don’t get why, if you’ve got kids you faff about with a perfect tree. I’ve 3 kids and mine put all sorts on it but it’s got them anyway right so that’s the fun. Guess it’s not ‘trendy’ enough to let the kids have a fun tree must be all the neutrals!!
I agree
I do have the main ‘nice’ tree and the ids have their own but my nice tree is full of their decorations they’ve made and things they love etc on.. along with my posh baubles lol
My Xmas decs aren’t insta worthy but I love it like that 😃 kids remember the fun stuff, putting the silly decorations up, having garish stickers on their windows..

Reactions: 2
I agree
I do have the main ‘nice’ tree and the ids have their own but my nice tree is full of their decorations they’ve made and things they love etc on.. along with my posh baubles lol
My Xmas decs aren’t insta worthy but I love it like that 😃 kids remember the fun stuff, putting the silly decorations up, having garish stickers on their windows..
Oh yes I have my decs on their too, lost between the handmade preschool decs from past years and numerous Kevin the carrots 😆

I don’t do any social media so Instagram etc is all Greek to me, I just don’t get it.
Seems to me like it’s too much time worrying about what others will think etc and not enough about her own kids fun and enjoyment. It’s a shame.

Reactions: 4
She could buy Alfeh some of those special coins because he absolutleh supeh supeh loves collecting them doesn’t he

*added* Christ on a BIKE she must cry when she sees herself (still heavily edited) two years ago.
What in god's name has she done to her 👃

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does she duck meditate 😂😂

Also how can you get a BIG pint of water? Pints a pint becky hun that is the measurement no need to add big
No you're right, she doesn't meditate, she mediates 😂 this girl wouldn't know spell check if it smacked her in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she duck meditate 😂😂

Also how can you get a BIG pint of water? Pints a pint becky hun that is the measurement no need to add big

“Mediation” actually! 😅🤪 God this woman gives some entertainment that’s for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.