Rebecca Lamb #55 loveleh DM from ma bestie Eden, in reality it's from 2 sausage Steven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When has she ever bought nice desserts like that??? So the fact she’s been offered them as a gift when we all know she won’t buy this stuff again is ridiculous but also urging followers to shop small - pay for the bleeping brownies you absolute tight arse! Or like you guys have said do a give away for the two boxes and keep one for a treat but 3 boxes she is pure pure pure greeeeeed!

Reactions: 11
Just recently ive noticed just how many of these vloggers/influencers spout on about supporting small businesses, yet they accept endless freebies and constantly posting AF links, even my favourite Ellie Polly has started to irritate me with endless AF links for things she doesn't own or was actually gifted, she's become worse since announcing her second pregnancy and of course now moved into the big house, I hate that even the decent and likeable vloggers seem to become greedy

Reactions: 10
For you Rebecca and all of your sadfluencer mates....nobody ever says this!!!!! 😂😂
Yea Rebecca, cos no one gives a flying duck!
Hey i just gave myself a facial with my £20 facial cleansing set from Aldi, had it 2 years now, never let me down! Who needs to spend £200 plus, woman, bet i get better results than you, and that's without filters 🐷🐷😉😉

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I got blocked for commenting that she didn't need to worry about her filthy skin as it was most likely the brown exfoliating cream.

It was a nice comment too. I was concerned for her positiviteh.

Doesn't want the obvious pointed out in case it affects sales of her face vibrator.

I think you'll find it's 100,000k.
It’s amazing how her subscribers went up by the hundreds daily until she reached just over 100 now they’ve suddenly stopped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And tried to make out like it’s this amazing thing that cleans your face so well because she tried to take her whole face of make up with one tiny cotton pad and micellar water 🥴🥴😂😂
She cracks me up going on about how she "loves skincare" - on her highlights she's showing people her routine with Dermalogica and the whole way through she never removes her eye makeup properly 😂😂
If she'd used a proper makeup removing cleanser there would have been no dirt left. Even though it wasn't dirt on the brush anyway
Such a Billy bullshitter

Aww just been to watch them again and looks like she might of deleted them. Well upset 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I have just seen that LJC has unfollowed her on insta, maybe LJC saw everything on the matalan ad. Beggy must be fuming her idol no longer followers her 😂
hahhahahhaahahaha..... HA!!! after beggy sees this she will unfollow her too no doubt!

Reactions: 1
I’ve checked and Lucy doesn’t show up on beggys followers nor does beggy show up in Lucy’s followed accounts. I remember someone saying they could see her on beggys followers but I definitely think she’s unfollowed her now

Derailing but does anyone remember when she moaned that she couldn’t get a food shopping delivery slot at the beginning of the first lockdown 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Derailing but does anyone remember when she moaned that she couldn’t get a food shopping delivery slot at the beginning of the first lockdown 😭😂
Hahaha yes quite early on just really confused stories "now Steve's fixed the track we fancied having the shopping delivered but can't get a slot anywhere, anyone else having problems?!?" Yes begga only the whole country for the last few months you idiot. So unaware of everything going on around her. Also she always bangs on that aldi is the highlight of her very boring week so contradicting herself again there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hahaha yes quite early on just really confused stories "now Steve's fixed the track we fancied having the shopping delivered but can't get a slot anywhere, anyone else having problems?!?" Yes begga only the whole country for the last few months you idiot. So unaware of everything going on around her. Also she always bangs on that aldi is the highlight of her very boring week so contradicting herself again there.
Aldi is doing click and collect by me, wonder if she will give this a go if it’s available to her!

Reactions: 1

Don't know if this link will work in here but it's a dermatologist saying those lumi things she is selling are pure awful for the skin!

Reactions: 12
woman beggy eye fkin herself again. Beggy you look tit, you talk tit, your house is tit & your a tit mum in other words you are just tit 💩 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would anyone swipe up with what she is wearing today? She looks bloody awful!!!!
She looks like she’s dressed to put the bins out and anyone who would even consider swiping up for a plain white vest that you could buy anywhere is an utter div.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.