Rebecca Lamb #55 loveleh DM from ma bestie Eden, in reality it's from 2 sausage Steven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder which quarry they visited today....threshfield? think they are trolling us after yesterdays discussion.....walking up a hill out of breath, in a deserted quarry with no visitors!

Reactions: 6
I just want to thank everyone on Begga’s threads. They really are the funniest threads around and make my day every night when I get in from work 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Love the thread title. 👊
Hands up who eye-rolled at this! :rolleyes:🤣
Meeeeee!
not only is it ironic but it is so bleeping patronising.
my kids have been shitheads today, I’ve shouted and cried basically all day... when I saw that I honestly felt like the shittest Parent in the world
Then I remembered my kids have beds and cooked sausages and I was fine again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Meeeeee!
not only is it ironic but it is so bleeping patronising.
my kids have been shitheads today, I’ve shouted and cried basically all day... when I saw that I honestly felt like the shittest Parent in the world
Then I remembered my kids have beds and cooked sausages and I was fine again 😂
Tomorrow is another day. Xx
Just remember she's a tit mum, can't string a sentence together and is a useless Instabeggar!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I just want to thank everyone on Begga’s threads. They really are the funniest threads around and make my day every night when I get in from work 😂
I totally agree, bloody hilarious some some of these conversations, they make my day too x

Reactions: 6
“Relish your children”

Not entirely sure how chucking your kids infront of 20 DVDs every day and ignoring them while you ponce about in your “office” flashing your muff at the camera and furiously scrolling tattle counts as relishing the kids but okay then...

ARE YOU OTAY HUN??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Wonder how the bathroom is gonna look when it’s done and who she’s trying to copy 🤣

Reactions: 11
She could have had a free bathroom by now if she'd fully utilised her position and the things that have fallen into her lap because she's with Steve. If she'd focussed her Instagram on renovating a listed property and living a country lifestyle, really found her niche, then she'd have brands falling over each other to gift her furniture and home makeovers etc.

But, in standard Beggy fashion, the whole thing has been half arsed. She doesn't know what she wants, floating from one thing to the next, and therefore has no special interest or hobbies. She's like a square peg in a round hole living there. So all she's had for for free is a chewy vitamin and some fast fashion PJ's from Matalan.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She is such a joke. A little girl trying to play grown ups. Kids grow up fast and it won’t be long before Alfie is at secondary school- he will be mortified if she doesn’t change!

Reactions: 8
Can't wait to see a bathroom that's either fully white or fully cream 🥴🥴🥴 he ri terior is abysmal she has no idea how to decorate to the style of the house

Reactions: 7
Can't wait to see a bathroom that's either fully white or fully cream 🥴🥴🥴 he ri terior is abysmal she has no idea how to decorate to the style of the house
That will be it even if you look back to their old house, the house was lovely, but some of the things they'd chosen for it were a bit meh.....like if you look back to their dining table which was in the hall it was like a basic basic teak table with matching chairs, the sofa was just a black leather number.... Not that there's anything wrong with either of those things but hardly the pinnacles of stylish home furniture given the money they had back then

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My instas been down all day.. have i missed much? Or has she been far to busy to post? How many hot chocolates is she on?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.