Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right c'mon own up who owns the business and sent the hat as a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s deffo a matalan ad coming up. Shame I quite like matalan but won’t be shopping there anymore if they’ve given beggy dingle an ad !

• Sad
Reactions: 13
When the only way your kids wear properly fitting shoes and clothes is when it’s gifted.
Tut tut
My mum would give me what for if I behaved like her.

Waiting for the matalan vid... not sure what’s worse the fact she’s gone out in that hat or she’s wearing it indoors 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not sure you can showcase your 'super lovely and cute' new outfit with a bleeping disposable, medical blue, surgical mask on...not really the height of fashion, darling 🙄.

Go buy a reusable one that matches what you're wearing. I've got tons to go with anything I wear, they're 2.99 and even ASOS sells them...Just buy a black one if money is tight... They cost as exactly the same as buying the disposables and you're helping to cut down on waste too 😇

Edit to add the pic... I know, I'm sorry, I'm going to hell. But.... 😭🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh hell no she didn’t walk around in public in that outfit and hat 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she thinks she’s some celeb, when in reality she’s a cheap woman who tries to look the part and fails miserable every single time.

• Haha
My mum is a very loving mum, a good mum but also a stylish mum and if I met her for lunch with that hat on then she would be punching it off my head and saying “WTF, are you wearing” 😂 I can see gobshite Bev forgot to fill in her cracks with Polyfilla this morning or she’s come in her Halloween outfit 🥴 She’s obviously not Body Positve 😂
Obviously social distancing not required, even though they don't live in the same house. Obviously these douchebags think they are above social distancing

• Haha
I’m still waiting for her to wear that potato sack skirt from everything £5.. it’s vereh ortominal 🤣🤣
Edit: had to go back and find the picture of the skirt as it’s one of my favourite car crash items of clothing she has bought 😂
🎼The Dalesss are alliivvvvee with the sound of Muuusiiiicc🎼 That’s what’s she’s gonna look like if she wears that skirt again 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I haven’t been on here for a few days as been busy working (yes Rebecca I have a job)!! Anyway I needed a laugh so thought where better for a bit of comedy 🤣 I see she is saying that Autumn/Winter fashion is her favourite 🤦🏼‍♀️...... thought I would remind her of her comment........

6FC47B8F-4615-4FB0-938B-2B7CDD40044C.png
4418DBEA-4840-46C5-9367-C8391448AEE9.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She has a new tik tok on show casing her new outfits 🤪 (it’s maybe already been mentioned sorry!) how does she manage to get it so wrong every single time 😆 .... also the second newest tik tok - I’m all for self love but Jesus girl 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Christmas thing? Am I missing something is this the name of a new kids film or toy or is she really that thick??

Reactions: 6
My mum is a very loving mum, a good mum but also a stylish mum and if I met her for lunch with that hat on then she would be punching it off my head and saying “WTF, are you wearing” 😂 I can see gobshite Bev forgot to fill in her cracks with Polyfilla this morning or she’s come in her Halloween outfit 🥴 She’s obviously not Body Positve 😂
Big Bad Bev looks permanently surprised.

• Haha
Bev’s Botox must have settled in the wrong places 😂 Mind you she’s probably been left with that permanent surprised look as bringing up Elleh she must have always been waiting for the next duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Big bad bev reminds me of a scraggly old hooker who has decided to give up the game and go straight. She's got that used up, knackered vibe about her, but it's evident the gob still works. This will be mucky Elleh in a few years, she's already aged loads in a short space of time. Stevo if you wanna see what you're marrying, look at the mam 😜

• Haha
I can’t even imagine the tit I’d get off my mates turning up in that hat they’d literally have a field day - she obvs doesn’t have mates of 28 years like myself just arse lickers and fellow shitstergrammers

See she’s completely ignored the comment (on her recent post) about being lucky she’s able to get that close to her mum...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.