Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boobs are so droopy that the left one in this photo is practically escaping over the cord of that manky dressing gown she is wearing ๐Ÿคข I just think the girl looks like if you touched her she would be sticky and that she would smell of overflowing bins ๐Ÿฅด I wish to god she would get in her 80โ€™s coloured bath and give herself a good bleeping scrub with a Brillo and Jeyes powder.
Reading a book ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She's been reading the same self help shite for over a year ๐Ÿค”

Jeyes powder ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm recovering from covid and tattle keeps making me laugh so hard I start coughing again today ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You'd have a beautiful dressing gown that you only wore for product shots if this was your job, wouldn't you?

At least that dressing gown isn't as bad as that flannel she used for the Elemis ad. ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That bleeping floppy tit in the scruffy dressing gown I canโ€™t even!! I wouldnโ€™t wear that round the house in private let alone wear it for an ad!! Sheโ€™s a dirty, smelly, scruffy tart!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't decide if that's her tit or just the shape of the gown. Either way you'd notice and take another one wouldn't you?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reading a book ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She's been reading the same self help shite for over a year ๐Ÿค”

Jeyes powder ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm recovering from covid and tattle keeps making me laugh so hard I start coughing again today ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Glad we make you laugh. I know Tattle got me through some pretty crappy home working/home schooling days during lockdown. Hope you havenโ€™t had too bad a strain of COVID and get well soon โค

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if someone could #kindlygift her a thesaurus? Surely Oxford reading tree could hook her up ๐Ÿคญ

Reactions: 7
Glad we make you laugh. I know Tattle got me through some pretty crappy home working/home schooling days during lockdown. Hope you havenโ€™t had too bad a strain of COVID and get well soon โค
Quite mild thankfully, just the cough and no energy now! Tattle has definitely got me through this last week or so! ๐Ÿ™

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She hasn't even shown them in a relevant order. Golden hour skin cream then the scrub then the bath soak thats good for the bath ๐Ÿคญ finally the boob tube cream that she is massaging on her shoulders! At least post in the correct order of usage. ๐Ÿ˜

She hasn't even shown them in a relevant order. Golden hour skin cream then the scrub then the bath soak thats good for the bath ๐Ÿคญ finally the boob tube cream that she is massaging on her shoulders! At least post in the correct order of usage. ๐Ÿ˜
I thought exactly the same! I think next time she has an ad she should just contact Tattle and ask us how she should do it. ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought he same about the boob cream. Her Don Dillilos are so droopy that she was actually massaging the cream into her dรฉcolletage ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My mum is a very loving mum, a good mum but also a stylish mum and if I met her for lunch with that hat on then she would be punching it off my head and saying โ€œWTF, are you wearingโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can see gobshite Bev forgot to fill in her cracks with Polyfilla this morning or sheโ€™s come in her Halloween outfit ๐Ÿฅด Sheโ€™s obviously not Body Positve ๐Ÿ˜‚
Omg she wore that hat out in public ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I'M A DINGLE DANGLE SCARECROW WITH AN AWFUL crappy HAT, I CAN SHAKE MY TITS LIKE THIS, I CAN FLASH MY GASH LIKE THAT.

As if she wore that in public, she looks like she's dressed out of lost property. It's too bleeping small for her big smug head ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I'M A DINGLE DANGLE SCARECROW WITH AN AWFUL crappy HAT, I CAN SHAKE MY TITS LIKE THIS, I CAN FLASH MY GASH LIKE THAT.

As if she wore that in public, she looks like she's dressed out of lost property. It's too bleeping small for her big smug head ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Lost property ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ got me that one ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think those clothes might look a bit different if she was a size 8/10 like she used to be. Before I had kids I was a size 8, could wear cheapy but fashionable Primark stuff and I'd look good. I'm a size 14 now and I've just done a huge huge wardrobe clear out and sent to charity because that stuff will never fit and it's just not flattering on me. I'm useless with fashion but my plan is to buy a few nice pieces that cost a bit more money but will hopefully be a bit more flattering.

Reactions: 16
Yes Iโ€™m the same I used to be able to wear whatโ€™s trendy but my body and shape has changed so much now I have to always buy same colours/ styles that I know suit me rather than fast fashion!

Reactions: 8
Can't help but wonder when she's gunna pull that lilac suit out of the wardrobe and wear it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Quite mild thankfully, just the cough and no energy now! Tattle has definitely got me through this last week or so! ๐Ÿ™
I think youโ€™re mistaken Covid is all just a load of hype hun. Read a self help book and run some cream in your tits and youโ€™ll be fine xxxxoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can't help but wonder when she's gunna pull that lilac suit out of the wardrobe and wear it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m still waiting for her to wear that potato sack skirt from everything ยฃ5.. itโ€™s vereh ortominal ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Edit: had to go back and find the picture of the skirt as itโ€™s one of my favourite car crash items of clothing she has bought ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.