Rebecca Lamb #50 Swipe ups & ads 27/4, the Hobsons don’t care the kids sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woodys presents are really babish.

I know he's 3. But my boy turned 3 last week and he's obsessed with the Hulk and spiderman. He would be mortified if I brought him peppa pig things. But he does have two older brothers who actually act there age 🤷🏻‍♀️
No I agree, I was watching and wondered how old woody was as they are all for toddlers. The puzzle said 18mths on??? She has no idea

Reactions: 7
Who mentioned woodys birthday on here!? And the cake!?!
they’re getting one made 🎉
Look I know it’s not about the presents and my kids don’t get lots but honestly all she’s done there is gone onto amazon and found the cheapest half decent shite she can find and gone ‘oh that’ll do’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
WHAT ARE THOSE NAILSSSs

She spent more in primark on herself today than that load of presents cost.
It’s not about money, but when she flaunts about getting her hair nails eyebrows and lashes done and monthly sometimes weekly clothing shops for herself what does she expect people to say...

also whyyyy is she trying to jump on every influencer and their dog about autumn!? Big cosy jumpers and a fire...
all she harps on about is how miserable the weather is and how rainy it is all the time and how she wishes it could be summer all the time .... wtf ... pick a lane ..

Reactions: 27
Am I missing something 😂😂 she posted that she's getting him a cake with the bull from Ferdinand on.

Then in the next story she's saying a lovely follower has just told her about Ferdinand, they've never seen it and she's just ordered the DVD to come tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Am I missing something 😂😂 she posted that she's getting him a cake with the bull from Ferdinand on.

Then in the next story she's saying a lovely follower has just told her about Ferdinand, they've never seen it and she's just ordered the DVD to come tomorrow.
Lucky Woody, getting 3 dvds for his 3rd birthday, just what he needs is to sit on that sofa watching more films.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That light up tablet thing that you draw on that she got woody is literally a couple of quid on eBay!

That light up tablet thing that you draw on that she got woody is literally a couple of quid on ebay

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oooo the spare bedroom excitement ... 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like the much awaited ‘office tour’ 🤦🏼‍♀️😩

all creatures great and small in ‘their’ area..
Got visions of Rebecca in that peach primark dress monstrosity with no bra in boots running through the fields and Steve getting the pics 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.