Rebecca Lamb #50 Swipe ups & ads 27/4, the Hobsons don’t care the kids sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god some of these comments have me actually laughing out loud 😂😂😂😂 I’m excited to see what tit show she has for us all next x

Reactions: 7
Grid post with her bargain cup and jumper...can't wait for autumn but it was 25 degrees today 🤔 should have left that post a few weeks love

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Grid post with her bargain cup and jumper...can't wait for autumn but it was 25 degrees today 🤔 should have left that post a few weeks love
And she doesn't like autumn clothing just summer stuff coz she's only 26 obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The sun might be too bright for Steve but his fiancé bloody isn’t 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m so confused why are pics on her story with Woody dated to 2015? Is he secretly 5? Or has she forgotten the year he was born lol
891DD73A-D7C9-4F9F-BA6F-B1250FD8E110.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Dying at these dates being cocked up 😆 she literally cannot get anything right.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's obviously the date at which those photos were put on her current phone.

But that's no excuse. She's making a point of having the dates there as a walk down memory lane. At least read them Rebecca, for fucks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know presents aren't everything and you spend what you have, but given the amount they spend on themselves Woody's presents he has to open are utter shite! I'm sorry but they are all cheap tit.

Reactions: 20
I don’t even want to know what they’ve got woody for presents .I know it will be shite and it will make me sad for him -again

Reactions: 9
It's obviously the date at which those photos were put on her current phone.

But that's no excuse. She's making a point of having the dates there as a walk down memory lane. At least read them Rebecca, for fucks sake.
That still doesn’t make sense though. She couldn’t have put those pics on her current phone in 2015 cos the wean wasn’t even born then?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In that video of “presents” does she say I got them the orchard farm game? Not him but them?

Reactions: 9
Woodys presents are really babish.

I know he's 3. But my boy turned 3 last week and he's obsessed with the Hulk and spiderman. He would be mortified if I brought him peppa pig things. But he does have two older brothers who actually act there age 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She spent more in b&m than she did on his presents he has to open. Yes they have got him the bike also, but realistically, It’s nearly October, they live in the middle of nowhere with a gravel driveway, where is he meant to ride it with them thin stabilisers on.

Reactions: 11
In that video of “presents” does she say I got them the orchard farm game? Not him but them?
And the DVD’s got them cause they BOTH like watching DVD’s ffs why can’t the boy have anything for himself

Woodys presents are really babish.

I know he's 3. But my boy turned 3 last week and he's obsessed with the Hulk and spiderman. He would be mortified if I brought him peppa pig things. But he does have two older brothers who actually act there age 🤷🏻‍♀️
My son had peppa toys for his first birthday 🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.