Rebecca Lamb #50 Swipe ups & ads 27/4, the Hobsons don’t care the kids sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not getting any eggs from the chickens haha is she even feeding them proper chicken food? sorry but I think she’s mad taking woody to soft play when hey have COVID really bad where she is but at least she’s doing something with him I suppose
The girl is a walking disaster, soft play is the last place I’d be at the minute.

Reactions: 10
Just watching the Aldi shop, so she basically bought an entire shop without knowing what meals she was going to make with anything she bought. Bought the lamb for some pasta dish, i don't know, maybe a pasta bake or something. Plan your bleeping meals you dumb tit.
The worst part of the video was definitely this, when she was reading out her meal plan and she kept saying "I think" or "Maybe" or "I don't know". Like seriously. You're putting a video to apparently over 100k subs about your supposed planned meals and you don't even know what your meals are! And also, why 12 meal ideas? Surely you would do 7 or 14? I would struggle to make a week's meals out of what she bought.

Pleaseeee can someone make a new thread, I don't know how or I would!

Reactions: 8
I can't get over how proud she is that she's brought a couple of vegetables. Literally a butternut squash and some peppers. Oh and sweet potatoes.
And she's trying to make 12 meals out of that?! She's a little girl playing house. I'd be so embarrassed if she was my daughter.

Also how rough did she look in the video? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.