Rebecca Lamb #50 Swipe ups & ads 27/4, the Hobsons don’t care the kids sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread FIFTY for our favourite PHub Princess, should I crack out the sloooooooh coookeh cookie dough and twix cheesecake? That’s your breakfast lunch and dinner for the duration of the thread now Tattlers, eat up! Perfectly healthy balanced diet 🥴
Title suggested from @Mum24 - runner up title was from @Win - “Whilst I’m on Tik Tok being a bleep, my kids watch films 27/4!” - although I didn’t think Admin would be too fond of this and couldn’t think of a way to do it justice - soz about that hun x you can have some wine and a packet of Maryland cookies if that’s okay? consolation prize innit. Self care is SUH SUH important. Sniff.

Recap of last thread:
> It’s Groundhog Day for our becky, we were treated to yet another cheap clothing haul - nothing nice for the kids as usual, Alfie has to dress in the same clothes as his wee brother despite the five/six year age gap. When the kids did have a clothing haul it was paltry! Literally two t-shirts and jumpers each.
> her newly done eyebrows and eyelashes look straggly and unkempt already, half her lashes have disappeared???
> we were treated to a wedding dress vlog! Yes THE wedding is happening people! Hmmmmm or is it?
> After moaning about coronavirus and saying it is all a hoax she’s trying to make out she’s a doting mum sending Alfie to school with antibac wipes, and working with Kleenex.

......and yes she really was on a website of an, ahem, adult variety 🥴:

C8CB53EB-104C-4792-B3C4-952C841DA103.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Primark bingo anyone:

Super pretty and gorgeous chunkeh coseh knitwear that you can just throw on for the school run or for food shopping. You can dress up or dress down and stuff.

A pack of three bras which will be super super affordable and you just can't go wrong realleh. All my other ones are a bit grey so I thought I would buy these ones so I can have a couple of days of them looking nice before I wash them with all our dark stuff.

Crop tops and bodysuits too small so I can show off ma tits for my fans and my belleh that I'm sew proud of for growing my two ✌🏻 boys. They will look gawjussss styled with the chunkeh knitwear because I saw Elle Darby wear stuff like that and I thought I would do that too cos everyone seems to be wearing knitwear with bodysuits and crop tops. So I want to be like all those girls too and stuff. Sniff.

A 50p T-shirt I found in the sale for the boys. It's 10-11 age but they can just share it for the next eight years or so. Lucky boys, love treating them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Alfie dressed as a two year old again! The poor boy!and Rebecca white trainer socks are like £1.80 or something in primark ,buy some for your boys ffs! You scruffy witch

Reactions: 13
Woohoo thread title!!
sorry to whoever actually won!😬
Primark haul she didn’t hang about did she
Alfeh back to school chuck a 3 year old in a pram and spoil yourself rotten for all the hard work over the last 6 months.
Although she’s had a lot of stick about not doing kids hauls so it wouldn’t surprise me if now she actually does one ....

Reactions: 13
Primark bingo anyone:

Super pretty and gorgeous chunkeh coseh knitwear that you can just throw on for the school run or for food shopping. You can dress up or dress down and stuff.

A pack of three bras which will be super super affordable and you just can't go wrong realleh. All my other ones are a bit grey so I thought I would buy these ones so I can have a couple of days of them looking nice before I wash them with all our dark stuff.

Crop tops and bodysuits too small so I can show off ma tits for my fans and my belleh that I'm sew proud of for growing my two ✌🏻 boys. They will look gawjussss styled with the chunkeh knitwear because I saw Elle Darby wear stuff like that and I thought I would do that too cos everyone seems to be wearing knitwear with bodysuits and crop tops. So I want to be like all those girls too and stuff. Sniff.

A 50p T-shirt I found in the sale for the boys. It's 10-11 age but they can just share it for the next eight years or so. Lucky boys, love treating them.
Bubbles for the boys that she picked up at the till for £1! They can share them, cos they love bubbles, and stuff, so I got them some bubbles to share.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Primark bingo anyone:

This gold 😂😂

There’s nothing wrong with shopping in primark but with all the money she spend on herself can she not stretch further than a few £1.50 T-shirt’s for those two boys .Saying that she probably won’t even get them those .

Reactions: 14
Why does she need a shoe rack? She wears those hideous patent boots, her grotty slippers, those absolutely disgusting trainers, a pair of what looks like horse riding boots & the white Birkenstock’s she dunked in the river?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Supeh comfeh mom jeans cos she lives in jeans if she's not wearing joggers and they're supeh fitted and stretchy and gorgeous and she loves that style round the bottom and they can be dressed up with shiny black boots for cocktails with the gehls or with a blazer for a date night on an evenin or dressed down with trainers on a mornin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
“I’ve picked up some autumn bits for the boys *sniff* because it’s coming into autumn *sniff* now and it’s good to get them some autumn bits *sniff* because it’s nearly autumn and they need some autumn bits and stuff *sniff* {proceeds to show the audience 2 identical T-shirt’s with dinosaurs on them and 2 pairs of brown leggings} so I’ve picked up these gorgeous T-shirt’s for the boys *sniff* these were only £1.80 each so these were super affordable *sniff* and I got them both the exact same - this T-shirt with this super cute dinosaur print on the front, they both love dinosaurs so I thought this would be super cute *sniff* and I picked them up one each and I also got them both a pair of these super cute little leggings, I got them the exact same, just these super cute little leggings to wear now that it’s autumn and stuff and these are just super affordable,*sniff* I think they were only £2 each and I just thought these would go so well with those cute little dinosaur T-shirt’s I’ve got for them because they both love dinosaurs and I thought that would be really cute and stuff - and that’s everything I got the boys.

{proceeds to then show the £150 worth of bleep wardrobe she’s bought for herself, all 2 sizes too small and completely inappropriate & impractical for the weather and for her lifestyle}

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
"I got this T-shirt for both boys. It says "I am 3" and I thought that was just super perfect for them both"

• Haha
Reactions: 46
“I’ve picked up some autumn bits for the boys *sniff* because it’s coming into autumn *sniff* now and it’s good to get them some autumn bits *sniff* because it’s nearly autumn and they need some autumn bits and stuff *sniff* {proceeds to show the audience 2 identical T-shirt’s with dinosaurs on them and 2 pairs of brown leggings} so I’ve picked up these gorgeous T-shirt’s for the boys *sniff* these were only £1.80 each so these were super affordable *sniff* and I got them both the exact same - this T-shirt with this super cute dinosaur print on the front, they both love dinosaurs so I thought this would be super cute *sniff* and I picked them up one each and I also got them both a pair of these super cute little leggings, I got them the exact same, just these super cute little leggings to wear now that it’s autumn and stuff and these are just super affordable,*sniff* I think they were only £2 each and I just thought these would go so well with those cute little dinosaur T-shirt’s I’ve got for them because they both love dinosaurs and I thought that would be really cute and stuff - and that’s everything I got the boys.

{proceeds to then show the £150 worth of bleep wardrobe she’s bought for herself, all 2 sizes too small and completely inappropriate & impractical for the weather and for her lifestyle}
They don’t need autumn bits, who needs seasonal clothes when you’re under 26? 🤷‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If Steve's lucky there'll be a beige hoody for him that Beggy will wear instead. In a size large so it's oversized. And fits like a glove.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.