Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to live somewhere quite remote and even though I had neighbours I’d have to go back home when my husband was away 🤣 I was terrified!
I’m just such a ‘what if’ person...what if there’s a fire, what if someone breaks in etc 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Cannot understand how she’s not scared being so far away from civilisation! It’s a massive NOPE from me. You’re setting the scene for a perfect horror film.

One, two, Freddy's coming for you..
Three, four, better lock your door..
Five, six, grab your crucifix..
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late..
Nine, ten, never sleep again....

• Wow
She managed to last a huge 45 seconds without a lovely shot of her bending over in the thinnest ever leggings in the vlog just now... 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Begging for friends on her new post.. can’t help but feel sorry for her sometimes

Begging for friends on her new post.. can’t help but feel sorry for her sometimes
Me too but then she just acts the way she does and then I quickly change my mind. She must be raging Steve’s away on a lads holiday so she’s threatening a girly one to make him jealous 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everything she does screams contradictory.
She is the unfriendliest girl ever. Who wants a friend that you can only sing their praises? Getting your flaps and belly out doesn’t scream relatable friend Rebecca.

I think there’s a reason she has no girl friends and friends only online

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok Thismamalife did a post 2 days ago titled Instagram vs reality.

Rebecca did hers 1 days ago. Did she see how many likes Sarah got and thought I’ll go one better I’ll take my clothes off and use the same title in the caption.

She is such a dick

Ok Thismamalife did a post 2 days ago titled Instagram vs reality.

Rebecca did hers 1 days ago. Did she see how many likes Sarah got and thought I’ll go one better I’ll take my clothes off and use the same title in the caption.

I actually thought I was reading Thismamalifes post again. It sounded like for like right up until the eating disorder bit! Quite frankly I respect thismamalife more as she has a genuine mental health problem regarding her image. Rebecca just eats too much and knows how to pose 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Things not to do in life:
Tell whole world your alone in the dungeon for the weekend.
Share pictures of your children in the bath, and sitting on the bed barely wearing towels.
Beg for friends online.

Wallopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will never evolve and grow her channel or as a person if she continues to block and delete anyone or any thing she disagrees with. You can’t do something bad at work in a real job and just ignore your employer when they try to feed back to you..you have to take it on board (even if u don’t want to) and learn and grow from it to do better. She needs to grow up

I know she's deluded and genuinely thinks all the 'haters' are jealous of her, but I literally can't think of another YouTuber I'm less jealous of than her. Meldrum sure isn't my cup of tea, but at least she has plenty of friends and family around her. Charlotte Taylor definitely isn't my cup of tea either, but again, family around her and provides a nice home life for her kids. What does she have? A sexist pig of a fiance that shows her zero respect, a dump of a house in the middle of nowhere, family she barely sees and duck all friends. I couldn't think of anything worse than her life tbh, the thought of it makes me depressed.

Reactions: 13
Me too but then she just acts the way she does and then I quickly change my mind. She must be raging Steve’s away on a lads holiday so she’s threatening a girly one to make him jealous 🙄
Like he’d ever “let” her go on a girl’s holiday!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m concerned that she’s openly spoken on a public platform about being home alone with her children in the middle of the countryside. Also wasn’t the house found on rightmove before so people can easily find her address with a bit of digging.
Also telling a public platform she’s home alone with young children whilst drinking alcohol! And telling everybody she has poor signal and data and no internet! There’s absolutely no safety awareness!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
wow this thread has blown up since she posted half naked pictures.... again, for the millionth time 😳 I can honestly say how un-surprised I was when I saw it. She’s been very quiet since coming back from Tenerife it’s so obvious she did it for engagement/arse licking comments saying how WONDERFUL & GREAT she is!! She absolutely LOVES herself so much! Maybe she does have insecurities about her body - hence the constant seeking of attention and validation - however she is confident to plaster herself everywhere online like she does - which makes me believe it really is becuse she’s attention seeking, and basically doesn’t have any other decent content ideas🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Just watched the lastest vlog. Steve’s going anyway because Steve has to go away on a big bad boys holiday and poor Reb is left alone in the dungeon with the kids as her only company😳 she needs to just get the hell out of that place !!!! Go stay with her mum with the kids for a few days?? Surely would do her the world of good.

Love the part in the vlog where 2SS points out he helps with cooking etc because he’s really not a SEXIST PIG like the bad tattlers call him😂 I hate his little sly digs to here🙄 I have to say his holiday sounds great, but pleeeeese do not vlog it 2SS. We’re sick of seeing your rat face enough as it is. Why does he have to bring all the attention on him also🙄🙄 loved 2SS when elleh called him a ‘sausage’ for cutting his pjs into shorts hahaah bet she got a bollocking off camera for saying that😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Again that day in the life was no different to any other one she does. It’s just not exciting content at all. And again ffs with her arse, she just had to place that camera in the boys room and bend over for it 🙄 no shame whatsoever. I’m really beginning to see how fake her nice girl act is now just by her facial expressions. Especially when Steve’s talking. And the more Steve appears in her videos the bigger knob he becomes. On a positive note tho the 2 boys are adorable.

wow this thread has blown up since she posted half naked pictures.... again, for the millionth time 😳 I can honestly say how un-surprised I was when I saw it. She’s been very quiet since coming back from Tenerife it’s so obvious she did it for engagement/arse licking comments saying how WONDERFUL & GREAT she is!! She absolutely LOVES herself so much! Maybe she does have insecurities about her body - hence the constant seeking of attention and validation - however she is confident to plaster herself everywhere online like she does - which makes me believe it really is becuse she’s attention seeking, and basically doesn’t have any other decent content ideas🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Just watched the lastest vlog. Steve’s going anyway because Steve has to go away on a big bad boys holiday and poor Reb is left alone in the dungeon with the kids as her only company😳 she needs to just get the hell out of that place !!!! Go stay with her mum with the kids for a few days?? Surely would do her the world of good.

Love the part in the vlog where 2SS points out he helps with cooking etc because he’s really not a SEXIST PIG like the bad tattlers call him😂 I hate his little sly digs to here🙄 I have to say his holiday sounds great, but pleeeeese do not vlog it 2SS. We’re sick of seeing your rat face enough as it is. Why does he have to bring all the attention on him also🙄🙄 loved 2SS when elleh called him a ‘sausage’ for cutting his pjs into shorts hahaah bet she got a bollocking off camera for saying that😂
Have to agree in that if she was so insecure about her body she wouldn’t feel so comfortable showing the world every inch of it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.