Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca’s page and postings have become very erratic lately from the ads she’s taken on how they are curated and edited is just weird. It chops and changes theres no flow it’s hello fresh, coins back to hello fresh in Tenerife then she’s out for tea. I’m still wondering where the hello fresh meal is ?! she really struggles.
I notice she’s been asking more and more what people want to see on her page she seems totally lost perhaps instead of rushing getting some videos on she needs to take a break and think what kind of person she is, what she enjoys and what’s relevant.
I think the above is a lot to do with the fact she is unhappy and struggling in her personal life with her own self esteem etc, if you are genuinely a positive person you just exhibit positivity if your explaining you are really happy and positive im afraid that your not very happy.
Rebs is constantly saying I want to keep it positive and happy on here we’ll if you are those things just get on with your day and we’d all see it but instead I don’t get that vibe and neither do a lot of you. Why does she think that’s what people want to hear from her. She often talks about trolls and responds with her silly face pulling when she’s seen something she doesn’t like I thought it didn’t bother you hun ? Which one is it ?because your reaction is telling me your quite bothered.
The deleting of the comments is another thing, if your so happy and positive and don’t care at all what anyone says like you constantly inform everyone why are you deleting them ? Why is no one allowed to share their opinion on an open forum if they don’t agree with you not very positive of you Reb infancy it’s all very one sided.
The body positivity direction she’s going in is absolutely cringe and eye rolls to be honest with the slender blend /protein crappy drinks she uses and she has often spoke about her body wanting to change things , what she’s not happy about and then expects us to believe she’s had a light bulb moment and is absolutely chuffed with it all now now. It’s all for likes and engagement numbers, she doesn’t believe it and the fact she thinks that body positivity and self love comes from posing in a thong shows me exactly what kind of person she is and how she doesn’t believe in this concept at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What i hate is the wannabe youtubers / insta's that lick her arse and try to be like her on their own posts...... i think to myself do they really mean what they write / comment on her posts or do they secretly think the same as the rest of us on here, but just lick her arse because they want to grow themselves?

Reactions: 7
I remember when I originally followed Rebecca a few years ago. She got A LOT of her followers from Salbully who back in the day had over 15k followers, a lot of the instamums didn’t have close to that amount back then.

Salbully is actually Steve’s cousin and promoted Rebecca’s Instagram a lot. I don’t think she tried that hard originally and always had pretty tit content, the only time she was relatable to a lot of women was when she was pregnant and breastfeeding. She hasn’t got a niche and probably never will have as she is so dull. She is continuously scraping round for content.

Has anyone seen the highlight section on her page of ‘dancing’? It’s so embarrassing, I am not sure why no one close to her has pointed this out to her?
Or maybe they have and that why she never mentions her family a lot anymore

It’s all so strange!

Reactions: 10
Mr Chipolata is away for a few days so i hope we get a video of her dancing in her really short dressing gown and thrusting her arse in the camera whilst pretending to include one of the kids!
Dying at mr Chipolata 😂😂😂😂 she’ll be feeling very insecure so I can guarantee she’ll have it all on show for his benefit
I remember when I originally followed Rebecca a few years ago. She got A LOT of her followers from Salbully who back in the day had over 15k followers, a lot of the instamums didn’t have close to that amount back then.

Salbully is actually Steve’s cousin and promoted Rebecca’s Instagram a lot. I don’t think she tried that hard originally and always had pretty tit content, the only time she was relatable to a lot of women was when she was pregnant and breastfeeding. She hasn’t got a niche and probably never will have as she is so dull. She is continuously scraping round for content.

Has anyone seen the highlight section on her page of ‘dancing’? It’s so embarrassing, I am not sure why no one close to her has pointed this out to her?
Or maybe they have and that why she never mentions her family a lot anymore

It’s all so strange!
oh her dance highlights are awful 😂 cringe cringe cringe. I wouldn’t even call it dancing, just another excuse to shove her arse in the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Catching up with the latest & seen some criticism on the comments section as someone has put unfollowing! Not having internet must be killing her as she can’t delete it quick enough...!
It’s this attitude that shows lack of maturity and any business sense/direction.
As a ‘business’ , as this is what is keeping a roof over your heads and feeding your children (as these mummy floggers plead when criticised), every person you interact with is a potential customer. Rebecca launching this new business venture...it won’t be the perverts who offer likes who want to buy dresses. It is those who have stuck with her and now feel they no longer can support her that she needs to retain. If a potential customer was unhappy with my business, I would find out what I was doing wrong/take on board feedback.

I’d rather not say. The lady took down the posts which was what needed to happen and owned her mistake. Her reply was quite a bit longer than I’ve shown here and was lovely
Hi, just wanted to let you know it’s still visible who you are talking about even though you have tried to cover their identity 🙂

Why the hell would she broadcast to her thousands of followers that Steve is going away and she will be home alone in the middle of no where?!?!?!?!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I guarantee these next couple of days while Steve's away she'll refere to herself as being a single a mum trying to cope alone maybe even tears on stories for how hard it is, when really the tears will be because her minds running away with thoughts of all the hot girls her fellas chatting up at the car show .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I swear I think she can’t get anymore of a knob and then she just goes up one level

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the hell would she broadcast to her thousands of followers that Steve is going away and she will be home alone in the middle of no where?!?!?!?!!!!!!
I would be tit scared staying in that house in the middle of nowhere all on my own with 2 young kids

Reactions: 16
I would be tit scared staying in that house in the middle of nowhere all on my own with 2 young kids
Me too! My husband is military so away a lot and I still always let me mind run away with itself first day or two with what ifs 🙈 I couldn’t stay there especially when she keeps saying there’s no internet or phone signal!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I live in a big estate, surrounded by people and still scared when my Husband is away for work....no way in hell I’d be in that creepy house by myself! 🙈

Reactions: 10
I live in a big estate, surrounded by people and still scared when my Husband is away for work....no way in hell I’d be in that creepy house by myself! 🙈
I used to live somewhere quite remote and even though I had neighbours I’d have to go back home when my husband was away 🤣 I was terrified!

I messaged channel mum about the post where Alfie was needing a wee and. Now I can’t see the post.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.