Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to know why her mum
Isn’t sitting down having a serious word with her, if that was my daughter I’d be fuming. She’s such an embarrassment and needs telling from someone close who she will hopefully listen to!
Also, you can’t want to be an influencer and ‘insta famous’ but put anyone down who doesn’t agree with you and reply with bitchy comments coming across like you think you’re better than everyone! It’s just not cool and shows the real, nasty person that you are. I’m sure many people just tell her what she wants to hear because they’re scared of the backlash of having a different opinion. Such a sad state of affairs
Definitely agree, I think most of the bigger influences just go along with her because it’s clear she’s incapable of receiving any kind of constructive criticism. Carly jade drake is showing the same attitude

Reactions: 3
I really want to know why her mum
Isn’t sitting down having a serious word with her, if that was my daughter I’d be fuming. She’s such an embarrassment and needs telling from someone close who she will hopefully listen to!
Also, you can’t want to be an influencer and ‘insta famous’ but put anyone down who doesn’t agree with you and reply with bitchy comments coming across like you think you’re better than everyone! It’s just not cool and shows the real, nasty person that you are. I’m sure many people just tell her what she wants to hear because they’re scared of the backlash of having a different opinion. Such a sad state of affairs
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼This! I couldn’t agree more. She only interacts with people who sing her praises, she hasn’t got the intelligence to have a conversation with any of her critics. She needs to wake up and realise she’s becoming a laughing stock now

And if she clearly doesn’t give a duck then why does she read here 😂🖕🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Do people genuinely look up to her ? She’s embarrassing, she’s so patronising and immature!

Reactions: 8
My favourite bit about her is when she posts about not giving a duck about the haters. Stop pretending love, you definitely care. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She seems to be posting the content that 2ss would want to see. It comes across that she is heavily influenced by what steve watches. If she was surrounded by friends and family I think her content would be very different imo.

Reactions: 16
F the haters is you giving acknowledgement to something your totally ignoring 100% Rebecca I see your logic makes total sense.

She is one of the most passive aggressive people I’ve ever seen, it’s bank holiday b go enjoy your weatherspoons breakfast go to his dads for the simple fact that you want his WiFi and pretend to have the most perfect day.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she’s going to try get tonight’s video up. I think she’s maybe going to try get tonight’s video up hopefully. I really hope she gets tonight’s video up.

And tell Alfie to keep his seatbelt straps on. He’s old enough to understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The “duck the haters” attitude and posts really put we off looking at her content. She chose a job on social media, which means she chose to receive positive and negative opinions about her life. But she’s incapable of accepting that the criticism is there provide feedback. It’s not trolling.

Most people followed her for the relatable mum content but now all we get is tit made up quotes that are already all over Pinterest and seeing her body every week with the “I’m being trolled all the time” attitude, with a poorly put together ad each week. It’s not relatable at all.

Susiejverrill summed up trolling vs feedback on her stories the other day and she came across really mature and well spoken! I think Rebecca needs to take a break and think about what direction she wants her content to take. At the moment it’s too repetitive and unrelatable.

She should also stop going on about haters, she actually brought me to this website...and many others I’m sure.

Reactions: 19
Probably going to see lots of dancing videos and underwear pics / ass and tits out over the next few days since Steve’s going away!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Prepare yourselves guys to see Beks flaps and bangers Steve is aways for a few days. Bet she does webcam on babestation, I think thats right up her street

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Last nights pics where defiantly only posted because Steve is going away today! 🙈🙈

• Sick
Mr Chipolata is away for a few days so i hope we get a video of her dancing in her really short dressing gown and thrusting her arse in the camera whilst pretending to include one of the kids!

• Haha
  • Sick
That repost about ads.

She is so stupid to think that applies to her and what she does.
Wow just sharing it so it lives on, I can't even start with how ridiculous it all is. These instamums don't even create unique food content, it's all piss easy selfies and vlogs to shrill products.

61319439_656865531440626_5351564279928150746_n.jpg

Reactions: 4
But why is she supporting abuse when it comes from her followers? ‘Go duck yourself’ isn’t a very nice thing to say young ass licker

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Catching up with the latest & seen some criticism on the comments section as someone has put unfollowing! Not having internet must be killing her as she can’t delete it quick enough...!
Just block them? Erm how about no. Why is that the answer to everything someone doesn’t agree with! We’re all grown women surely. I’m sick of everyone blocking and deleting. Just accept people have a difference of opinion and ignore it and move on, you know, like a grown adult! No need to reply or if you do, just appreciate everyone is entitled to their opinion. Don’t need to attack them. Don’t even get me started on her arse lickers starting on people who have a different opinion, telling people to duck off really! That’s worse than having a go at people slating/having a different opinion to Rebecca, nothing to do with anyone else, absolutely no need for anyone else to start commenting negatively on a comment. Wish people would grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s deleted all other unfollowing comments but left that on because someone has told the person to go duck themselves. Says it all 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s so obvious she reads here😂 I think she needs to take some time away before something really backfires on her

Where is Steve away too?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.