Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they not got the internet at the moment or something? Just don’t think she’s mentioned it 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
wow this thread has blown up since she posted half naked pictures.... again, for the millionth time 😳 I can honestly say how un-surprised I was when I saw it. She’s been very quiet since coming back from Tenerife it’s so obvious she did it for engagement/arse licking comments saying how WONDERFUL & GREAT she is!! She absolutely LOVES herself so much! Maybe she does have insecurities about her body - hence the constant seeking of attention and validation - however she is confident to plaster herself everywhere online like she does - which makes me believe it really is becuse she’s attention seeking, and basically doesn’t have any other decent content ideas🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Just watched the lastest vlog. Steve’s going anyway because Steve has to go away on a big bad boys holiday and poor Reb is left alone in the dungeon with the kids as her only company😳 she needs to just get the hell out of that place !!!! Go stay with her mum with the kids for a few days?? Surely would do her the world of good.

Love the part in the vlog where 2SS points out he helps with cooking etc because he’s really not a SEXIST PIG like the bad tattlers call him😂 I hate his little sly digs to here🙄 I have to say his holiday sounds great, but pleeeeese do not vlog it 2SS. We’re sick of seeing your rat face enough as it is. Why does he have to bring all the attention on him also🙄🙄 loved 2SS when elleh called him a ‘sausage’ for cutting his pjs into shorts hahaah bet she got a bollocking off camera for saying that😂
And the way he’s drinking the alcohol free larger and makes a big deal about it being gifted cos other wise people won’t like it so we have to get it in there. Why don’t you go report us🙄
What an absolute knobhead he’s making them both look!

Reactions: 8
That “DITL” vlog is cringe 😂 Mr Chipolata is making them both look like total knobs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’d think she’d have gave woodeh a lend of Alfehs duvet seeing as he’s sleeping in with her. Honestly how can that little child be comfy without a duvet

Reactions: 2
If anyone wants to see a REAL AND GENUINE body positivity post take a look at Giovanna Fletchers recent post. That’s inspirational and something I’d like my daughter to see!! Hilarious that Reb has liked it!!!!

Reactions: 9
Genuinely can’t believe her.

My husband works away some weeks and I never update social media to say I’m alone.

I know that the likelihood of anything happening is slim but I just wouldn’t take the risk and my SM accounts are very private. She is followed by tens of thousands of people.

“I’m home alone with two children in the middle of nowhere, without data access and I’m drinking wine”.

What is she thinking??!

Reactions: 12
Steve: ‘Look at this little boy, he is tired’
Rebecca: ‘Him is really tired’

Him is really tired? Has she got actual learning difficulties or what because I think she’s an absolute dumbass. Alfie has no hope at improving his speech!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was thinking this too!! She just has to throw that in there to sound important 🤣she’s an absolute wab
This made me laugh 😂 most of her ads are through apps where you don’t need to invoice, the money automatically goes into your account once posted. The odd pr company invoices take about 2 mins to do (yeh Reb I do them whilst cooking fresh meals for my kids after working a long shift). Anyone can download these apps btw to see what Instagram ads are available to people

• Haha
How awful to be alone out there. I hate my neighbours don’t get me wrong but surely you all feel safer with neighbours around? I wouldn’t want to announce I’m alone either. She has no clue who’s following her and what people are capable of. She should have her mum come stay or something surely?

Reactions: 4
Surely their bed is big enough for Alfie and Woody...? I mean Reb and 2ss gigantic heads fit in it... 😂

• Haha
Surely their bed is big enough for Alfie and Woody...? I mean Reb and 2ss gigantic heads fit in it... 😂
Even just having him in the cot in her room would be nice, I couldn’t have one with me! X

Reactions: 2
Is it just me who wonders why she moves him into her bed when Steve’s away? Surely it will mess his rountine up for when Steve is back? I get she feels lonely but your only alseep anyway? I’m lonely myself but my child always comes running in my room in early hours and I wish he didn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
Is it just me who wonders why she moves him into her bed when Steve’s away? Surely it will mess his rountine up for when Steve is back? I get she feels lonely but your only alseep anyway? I’m lonely myself but my child always comes running in my room in early hours and I wish he didn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I wouldn’t ever drag my kids into bed with me for no reason either 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’d be glad to have the bed to myself!

Why is she so desperate to get Chessies attention. It’s so embarrassing

• Haha
It’s embarrassing how much she wants chessie’s attention.. writing all over her stuff like love you babe 😂😂😂 she doesn’t know you Rebecca and she isn’t interested in your pathetic attempt at body confidence. You do it for likes nothing else. One minute you want to loose weight and tone up the next your happy with curves. Your a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s embarrassing how much she wants chessie’s attention.. writing all over her stuff like love you babe 😂😂😂 she doesn’t know you Rebecca and she isn’t interested in your pathetic attempt at body confidence. You do it for likes nothing else. One minute you want to loose weight and tone up the next your happy with curves. Your a liar
Imagine publically writing "love you babe" to someone who doesn't even follow you and will probably know who you are due to sheer amount of times you tag them, so you know they actually CHOOSING to ignore your existence 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.