Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youtube is her dream "JOB" ... She has trouble spelling job... she cant say more than half a dozen words without snorting and snooking.. must get you out of breath this video lark. When she was showing her "followers" round her hotel room she was out of breath...this shows just how much effort she puts into everyday life to be so out of breath walking round an hotel room. She loves her lifestyle with 2SS cos it means she doesnt have to get a real job... and he's just as lazy...hence kitchen still not finished.. like someone else mentioned theres ALWAYS an excuse for not doing things...kitchen , boys room etc...just be honest reb...thing dont get done because your both bone idle and would rather be looking at yourself online or selfies or reading bulls**t praise off your minions. And stop accusing people of being trolls... the things thst are said are opinions and views by people whom wstch your videos etc... everyones entitled to an opinion wether you like it or not...for instance ," letting kids at hotel run around causing chaos out of sight of their parents" ... is that YOU TROLLING them ? Get a grip , grow up and do something positive rather than eating an apple and waiting for comments on how well you ate it or where you got it...or more importantly how you ate it with your free braces in 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm a bit torn on this one now.
On one hand, I think she got involved with Steve when she was too young. She hadn't really lived a life at all. 8 years later, she has 2 children and lives in the back of beyond in a house that is not suitable for her family at this time. Her channel has no direction. She is not happy regardless of what she says. I pity her.
On the other hand, she can be a proper witch. Blocking and deleting any kind of criticism. Unwilling to listen to anything that isn't arse licking. It almost makes me feel like she deserves everything she gets.
For now, I'm going to put It down to immaturity. I hope she takes on board the good ideas mentioned above. If not, I fear her days as an influencer are numbered.
sounds like brogan tates twin sister 😂

Oh Christ I genuinely think she’s a bit thick.

Moaning about her holiday because there were too many people there and kids were running around .. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Then saying ‘I’m not banging on about having a baby to Steve because it needs to be a mutual decision and for him to want it’ straight after saying ‘I might be able to persuade him one day’

Gosh does she contradict herself!!
And yet just a few weeks ago I recall her saying you was so over being broody, didn't want another baby and was happeh with her two little boys 🤔🙄

Reactions: 8
Why's she on the judging panel to pick Mamas and Papas parent panel? She's in NO position to judge any parent when she can't even get her own life in check.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That dress she’s wearing to Mamasandpapas is one of my least favourite outfits and she wears it allllll the time!
Not really very smart for the occasion either. I’m not saying she had to wear a suit, even just a blouse and nice jeans..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean if it was mamas & slappers I could understand given her YouTube content and crotch shots

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This outfit she always wears with vans. Please tell me she isn’t wearing vans 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh no she’s not wearing that awful cord pink waistcoat dress is she 🤢

Edit: oh god and she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not only is she with M&P's, so is "lifethroughemseyes".
So they've chosen someone who doesn't give their youngest child a proper pillow, and someone who spends more time away from their child rather with them. Wonder who else gets this jobs?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How nice did she look yesterday just sat at home and today she has gone to an event in that awful outfit. And I would state my like she has Van's on.
She should of saved the dress from yesterday for today with some nice shoes or wedges!
I'm shocked she's even been chosen to be a judge. So many lovely mum pages on insta who would make great judges. She's only there because of the number of followers she has. So annoying. She wont have a clue!

Reactions: 3
Also how funny that Emma’s cupcake had a cute picture of herself and Evie, but Rebecca’s had a selfie 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.