Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
. I’m sure it’s probably been said, but first YouTube video I watched of hers this week (only follow on the gram until I found this thread) ... the eBay gym gear. First item, the shorts. You could see her actual clitoris for Christ sake. No wonder she gets so many views.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
How on earth have those two got on any parenting judging panel?! What happened to real life parenting - you know people with real jobs, people who set real boundaries and don’t just spend their lives promoting tit content online :unsure:

Reactions: 7
How on earth have those two got on any parenting judging panel?! What happened to real life parenting - you know people with real jobs, people who set real boundaries and don’t just spend their lives promoting tit content online :unsure:
All for what looks good isn’t it? Most parents would probably be too busy working to go to that load of tit. Isn’t it slightly insulting that they get to pick the next lot that will eh gifted a load of free tit? I won’t use mamas and papas again

Reactions: 9
All for what looks good isn’t it? Most parents would probably be too busy working to go to that load of tit. Isn’t it slightly insulting that they get to pick the next lot that will eh gifted a load of free tit? I won’t use mamas and papas again
I know it’s really put me off them too. Imagine being in that new mum stage and being judged by those two planks... way to knock someone when they’re already pretty emotional and hormones all over the place. Shame on M&P

Reactions: 8
I know it’s really put me off them too. Imagine being in that new mum stage and being judged by those two planks... way to knock someone when they’re already pretty emotional and hormones all over the place. Shame on M&P
The ones that don't "win" will look up to people like Reb and want to be like them as that's what they will think M&P want. Shocking.

Reactions: 7
The ones that don't "win" will look up to people like Reb and want to be like them as that's what they will think M&P want. Shocking.
A competiton for parents? Why are they competing for? What is the criteria for this? Sound horrendous!!!

Reactions: 5
That ad was just shocking😂😂 imagine paying someone good money for them to advertise your business and they come up with that trollop, about a week late, and all over the place. She clearly just forgot about it.
In fairness, sometimes when they film Ads for Insta stories etc they have to send it to the brand first for it to get approved/adjustments made... so by the time they get it back it doesn’t fit chronologically. The Ad itself was still sloppy though.

Reactions: 1
A competiton for parents? Why are they competing for? What is the criteria for this? Sound horrendous!!!
They want to be brand reps for Mamas & Papas like Reb is, they send her free clothes etc for Woodeh and she posts pics and tags them 🤷‍♀️ that's what the competition is for

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly that. I’m so fed up of this pressure to have constant new clothes - expensive at that, and all the tosh they get given to make parents feel like they need it when they’re all five it for free.

It’s not realistic. It’s not realistic to show these mummies having the best times because they never show the flip side either

Her new video....🤦🏻‍♀️
How to tie your hair at the bottom, top and middle of your head, in the same dress.
Send inspirational help...she needs it! Desperately!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha Rebecca just exposed Kate Murnane’s scam. Wonder how long this will stay up?

060C2DF9-31A6-4860-BDFB-D19BA33C0689.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That video is one of the dullest things I’ve ever watched. Sorry but what was the point? I could understand if she was showing some really detailed new hair styles but is there anyone in the world that doesn’t know how to style their hair either down, up, half up, half up bun, up in a bun 😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 8
That video is one of the dullest things I’ve ever watched. Sorry but what was the point? I could understand if she was showing some really detailed new hair styles but is there anyone in the world that doesn’t know how to style their hair either down, up, half up, half up bun, up in a bun 😴😴😴😴😴
Also what did the dress have to do with it? 😂 Fair enough if she was showing us a hair accessory and different ways to wear it but it was a load of tit

Also what did the dress have to do with it? 😂 Fair enough if she was showing us a hair accessory and different ways to wear it but it was a load of tit
We’ve all said it before but I’ll say it again... She’s just LOST isn’t she! She’s got herself caught up in this Instagram web of being something she’s not and now she doesn’t know what to do with herself. Her “content” is diabolical.

Reactions: 6
Seems like she is just scrapping the barrel now. Her content seems very boring and not interesting at all

Reactions: 2
Ironic how the ‘trolls’ that Rebecca made her little mocking video about have given her more constructive criticism, video ideas and general parenting/fashion tips and advice. She clearly reads these threads, you would think she could have taken on board the positive feedback. It would benefit her massively, to grow her platforms.

Reactions: 4
She is just such a young, immature girl. Too busy making doe eyes at herself in the camera to stop and read what the ‘trolls’ are saying. Everyone here has said that we once liked her content but she is just boring now. Come in to the real world Rebecca, constructive criticism isn’t a bad thing, and it’s certainly not trolling. I felt sorry for her before, now I just feel like she is brining this downfall on herself.

Reactions: 4
Wow thanks so much Rebecca I’m in my twenties and would of never known how to put my hair in a bun or pony tail unless you had shown us.

Great content 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.