Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“What would you do if you won the lottery?”

“Buy things for me, more things for me, houses to get me more money, few holidays, Porsche” This sums her up. Me me me. Shallow as duck. What about things for the boys and their future? Helping the community or the homeless? Dick.
What about curtains for the boys

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How irresponsible was it to plan a child at 19 when you work part time at Asda and do duck all with your life

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The most easy job you could have and she can’t even do it properly 😂 why didn’t she just post that #ad whilst she was in Tenerife.. so unorganised

Reactions: 5
How irresponsible was it to plan a child at 19 when you work part time at Asda and do duck all with your life
I’m assuming she was naive enough to think that getting pregnant would mean she could hang onto Steve.
It was probably Ok in her mind though as Steve and his family have money, hence why they could afford a 400K house.

• Wow
My husband proposed in the living room too.... 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think no matter how the proposal it’s the meaning behind wanting to spend the rest of your life with someone, however Steve 100% proposed because she either was pregnant or had just had a baby, it was because he felt like he had too, he doesn’t want more kids he doesn’t want a wedding well why propose ??

Reactions: 3
He's never gonna wife her. He would of already. They put effort in, didnt he propose in the living room 🙄

Lazy!
My OH proposed to me in bed....not lazy it was actually perfect and it’s been almost 10 years and we still aren’t married, we are planning to get married when we have the money but for the moment there’s more important things to pay for!

Sometimes life doesn’t always go the way you think it should...doesn’t mean it’s never going to happen x

Reactions: 6
That ad was just shocking😂😂 imagine paying someone good money for them to advertise your business and they come up with that trollop, about a week late, and all over the place. She clearly just forgot about it.

Reactions: 7
Dying at her “I voted” gif that she added to her story. The one that’s there for the European elections and not for some bullshit Mama’s and Papa’s event 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The vans don’t bother me 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re comfy and I don’t think they look terrible.

Her ad on the other hand 😂 why would you post it today after you’ve mentioned about it, what a tool!

Reactions: 1
The vans don’t bother me 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re comfy and I don’t think they look terrible.

Her ad on the other hand 😂 why would you post it today after you’ve mentioned about it, what a tool!
Nothing wrong with vans on a day to day basis but for today - shocking 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m assuming she was naive enough to think that getting pregnant would mean she could hang onto Steve.
It was probably Ok in her mind though as Steve and his family have money, hence why they could afford a 400K house.
And have a nice house and car (before the current older honda she had brand new mini's and VW Golf R's) that part time Asda wages would simply not provide bless her

I think no matter how the proposal it’s the meaning behind wanting to spend the rest of your life with someone, however Steve 100% proposed because she either was pregnant or had just had a baby, it was because he felt like he had too, he doesn’t want more kids he doesn’t want a wedding well why propose ??
He's never gonna wife her. He would of already. They put effort in, didnt he propose in the living room 🙄

Lazy!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.