Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Christ I genuinely think she’s a bit thick.

Moaning about her holiday because there were too many people there and kids were running around .. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Then saying ‘I’m not banging on about having a baby to Steve because it needs to be a mutual decision and for him to want it’ straight after saying ‘I might be able to persuade him one day’

Gosh does she contradict herself!!

Reactions: 7
Her latest vlog 🙈

Oh we loved our holiday...
Oh we didn’t like the madness of the pool...
We’re going to try a villa
Don’t get me wrong we love all inclusive and the madness of the pool and that

Make your bloody mind up! Never come across someone that contradicts herself soooo much!!

P.S. I could only stand it for the first few mins then had to switch off!! Hats off to anyone that can sit through the whole thing!

Reactions: 13
Funny how it was mentioned here Steve having no interest in marriage ..... all of a sudden after their holidehhh he’s discussing the idea😂 same with baby 3? Yeah right😂😂 surprised she even noticed there were 3 year olds running about unsupervised - she was too busy glued to her phone reading here or deleting comments😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Arghhhhhhh! Travel. Travelling with kids. Travel plans. Travel vlogger.
NO REBECCA! You dont travel. You go Spain once a year, stay in a tower block and go from the beach to the pool to the restaurant every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Funny how it was mentioned here Steve having no interest in marriage ..... all of a sudden after their holidehhh he’s discussing the idea😂 same with baby 3? Yeah right😂😂 surprised she even noticed there were 3 year olds running about unsupervised - she was too busy glued to her phone reading here or deleting comments😡
Woodehhh and Alfehhh were probably strapped in their pushchair watching all the other kids run round

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Wonder if she paid someone to go with her!! Never even heard of her talk about any friends!!
That’s what it looked like because from the faces the friend was pulling she wasn’t too keen on reb 😂 I’d love to know who she was to ask her

Reactions: 1
Steve is a top class knob but I really feel for him with the fact Rebecca constantly goes on to her thousands of followers about their private pregnancy life. I know she isn’t one to keep anything private but if they were to have another baby (which they definitely will), imagine when he or she browses through her mums online life one day and comes across 900 videos and posts of her dad saying ‘I don’t want another baby’ and her mum spending years persuading him. That would make anyone feel unwanted.

Can we all just throw it back to Mother’s Day this year and what Steve wrote for Rebecca. (Yes this is a snapshot from his story, Yes he actually wrote that).

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Who wants to bet she’s gona start putting out hints to try and get a wedding dress gifted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Steve is a top class knob but I really feel for him with the fact Rebecca constantly goes on to her thousands of followers about their private pregnancy life. I know she isn’t one to keep anything private but if they were to have another baby (which they definitely will), imagine when he or she browses through her mums online life one day and comes across 900 videos and posts of her dad saying ‘I don’t want another baby’ and her mum spending years persuading him. That would make anyone feel unwanted.

Can we all just throw it back to Mother’s Day this year and what Steve wrote for Rebecca. (Yes this is a snapshot from his story, Yes he actually wrote that).
OMG I didn’t see this! What a knob!!

She believes in the law of attraction if your positive positive things happen and it’s to do with law of attraction and being positive so positive things happen

• Haha
Hi Rebecca FYI you could buy a cot bed pillow and a cot bed duvet instead of thin blankets for your son.

Reactions: 11
Hi Rebecca FYI you could buy a cot bed pillow and a cot bed duvet instead of thin blankets for your son.
I’m not sticking up for her because I haven’t seen woody with a duvet, but my little boy is the same age and will only have a blanket in his bed with him he hates anything to big over him, so he only has blanket and pillow at night

I’m not sticking up for her because I haven’t seen woody with a duvet, but my little boy is the same age and will only have a blanket in his bed with him he hates anything to big over him, so he only has blanket and pillow at night
I would agree but with portable heaters and no curtains the evenings can get very cold very quickly, it would worry me a lot

Reactions: 4
So in her Q&A vlog a "follower" has asked her what holiday company she uses cos she has such fantastic holidays...well for a start she cant be that good a follower seeing as rebecca couldnt go 5 minutes without mentioning how great a deal she got from jet 2....just sly way of begging for gifted holiday. So thick and transparent....still not got them magic braces in...and says going to do a BIG reveal when kitchen finished...in other words when someone has been paid to finish it..2SS too busy with gym and no pics of him doing any more...lazy f*****s the pair of them. Please send free things for me to talk about cos im a lonely sad thick idiot that has no originality. Wonder if disney are interested in the quick access between toy story 4 gifts and rebs cameltoe leggings... why do these companies not do background checks...

Reactions: 13
Pretty sure they went to a villa last year... did you forget reb?
Correct me if I’m wrong but most villas are further out and a lot need a car etc to go to the shops beach etc so surely that’s just more isolation best thing as a kid is going on holiday playing with other children making friends and the disco in the evening I mean each to their own but I’d want more than just a relaxing holiday as a child

Reactions: 8
I would agree but with portable heaters and no curtains the evenings can get very cold very quickly, it would worry me a lot
Yeah I get that completely she definitely needs to get their room sorted. Can imagine it gets very cold the house itself looks very dull and cold

Reactions: 4
‘AM SOOOO EGGCITED TER GET MARRED!’

🤦‍♀️

Personally I would of done the boys room before taking Alfeh out of school for a hoyiday to Tenerife.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.