Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got 2 minutes or so into her video and found I was not remotely interested in what she had to say so clicked off- I have 3 boys and am a few years older than her so cannot relate in that sense but... She is the ultimate sheep..desperately wants to be like all the cm Bloggers. Looking for a quick buck and putting out thoughtless, lazy sloppy content and the ads and affiliate links are those that have been done over and over again. No one cares about hello fresh etc we’ve seen it done a million times before!!

Reactions: 8
It baffles me that she has travel ✈ In her bio.

Going on holiday to Tenerife doesn’t mean you travel. It means you go on holiday.

I might put it in my bio because I ‘travel’ to work everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Correct me if I’m wrong but most villas are further out and a lot need a car etc to go to the shops beach etc so surely that’s just more isolation best thing as a kid is going on holiday playing with other children making friends and the disco in the evening I mean each to their own but I’d want more than just a relaxing holiday as a child
I thought exactly the same, the kids are living in constant isolation! Just because she is unsociable and clearly has no confidence to have any human interaction doesnt mean those boys should have the same!

Reactions: 6
My friend told me about tattle, I knew rebecca from school, Steve has definitely cheated I know the girl he was seeing behind Rebecca’s back before she got pregnant again

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I just want to know why she’s called Ellie by Steve but refers to herself as Rebecca? Does anyone know why

I really don't think we should be discussing the cheating situation.
No neither do I, people really love to use it against the person who was allegedly cheated on. It’s NONE of our business if he did or not and if she chose to forgive him then it’s none of our business.
The way people constantly bring it up like it’s a fault against her. Again no proof so just because a new member ‘went to school with her’ doesn’t mean it’s true.
I can claim to be related to Steve but I’m not soooo......

Reactions: 13
“What would you do if you won the lottery?”

“Buy things for me, more things for me, houses to get me more money, few holidays, Porsche” This sums her up. Me me me. Shallow as duck. What about things for the boys and their future? Helping the community or the homeless? Dick.

Reactions: 18
She always justifies not doing something; eg, no chickens and goats because it’s all ‘a bit full on at the moment’, ‘it’s all busy busy busy’ , ‘not enough time in the day’. What's actually full on? What’s busy about their lives? Two stay at home parents. Like she posts everything she does from the moment she wakes and that’s literally a lazy day every day.

They must claim benefits right? Universal Credit is a bit too stressful for you Elleh?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder how many more times she could have wrote the word ‘garden’ in her latest post? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.