Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s pretty gross that she asks/implies to be #gifted products from these businesses.

I would actually think a lot more of these businesses if they actually gifted people that was more in need of the product and would actually appreciate it so much more.

I follow a mum who is expecting again and she already had a snooze pod set up and ready for the arrival and then snooze pod gifts her with exactly the same pod...but a different colour 😬

Is anyone actually going to purchase that perfume because Rebecca has promoted It ?? By promoted I mean taken a #gifted picture and that’s that 🙄

Reactions: 6
Shes starting to look like a duck defo had filler recently you can tell..Rebecca calm down with the lip fillers... 🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agree she’s defo had it redone! I don’t know why she wouldn’t just say though my sister had hers done an tells you straight if you ask 😂 What’s the big secret?

Reactions: 4
Is she seriously showing us how to look for a holiday? Does she honestly think she’s some outstanding travel blogger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she seriously showing us how to look for a holiday? Does she honestly think she’s some outstanding travel blogger 🤣
I was just thinking that myself 😂 because none of us mere mortals have ever booked a holiday before,I’m glad she’s shown us how it’s done 🙄🖕🏻

• Haha
I was just thinking that myself 😂 because none of us mere mortals have ever booked a holiday before,I’m glad she’s shown us how it’s done 🙄🖕🏻
I’m honestly in disbelief, so thankful I watched her story and now know how to book it! All hail ellehhh

• Haha
I just can't handle it anymore ... The holidays over and now she has no content .. yesterday we had apple eating .. today we have how to use jet 2 search filters 🙈 .. there's only so many times we can watch a food haul an everyday make up video and pictures of bunnehs!! .... There is just no niche here and it's so desperate now !

If she hadn't tagged Jet 2 I'd think she was dumb enough to think she's helping people. The tagging just shows she's on the beg!!!! Does she think we're stupid?! Honestly!

Her life is literally SO boring that's why she has no content. Guys if I start a youtube channel will you watch me? My life aint that exciting but jeesh it seems fcking fantastic compared to hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she hadn't tagged Jet 2 I'd think she was dumb enough to think she's helping people. The tagging just shows she's on the beg!!!! Does she think we're stupid?! Honestly!

Her life is literally SO boring that's why she has no content. Guys if I start a youtube channel will you watch me? My life aint that exciting but jeesh it seems fcking fantastic compared to hers!
I think she also needs to be responsible and realise she can’t drag Alfie out of school all the time to go on holiday if she’s on the beg

Anyone watched ultimategirlgang stories today? With her veg patches, thats what i like watching proper inspiration and being a little jealous of her beauyiful house and garden. Plus she has 3 kids and pregnant and still has her life together. If i had all that land rebecca does i would do so much. She is no inspiration to anyone at all. Her life is so so dull. She tries to hard but fails every time 😭😭

I’m pretty sure she will still wear them jeans with the rip between her legs cos we all know how Elleh loves to show her flaps off 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s so beggy it’s actually embarrassing like when she kept doing boohoo hauls so they’d send her stuff. She lives in the middle of nowhere and gets dressed up in the weirdest outfits thinking she’s a fashion blogger

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys who called it?!

When she was posting insta stories of her empty perfume bottles basically begging for freebies and someone said they sense some #gifted perfumes coming her way.
She is UNREAL! Can’t believe she begged for Perfume. Does she think her followers are as stupid as her?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.