Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok Rebecca, you are clearly out of ideas for videos and we all know you read here, so here are some ideas. Now these are ideas for things I would like to watch, so hopefully you’ll take it on board.
1) garden makeover on a budget. Even if it’s up-cycling some of the rubbish the old owners left. Make use of it.
2) kids room make over on a budget.
3) hidden veg dinners - my kids actually love veg but I’m one of those people that loves to see just how many different veggies I can sneak in one meal.
4) rainy day entertainment. You’re in the house most days with woody so you must have some ideas.

Bonus options: make a veg patch and include the boys, refer back to it now and again in your stories to keep people updated on what worked and what didn’t and what the boys ate etc.

I’d also really like to see them do something really lovely in that 2nd living room, I’m a sucker for a clean and cosy room so it would be interesting to watch them transform that!

Anyone else got ideas? I really don’t want to watch her dance any more 🙈

Reactions: 22
Also, someone I know personally told Rebecca about Steve cheating and gave her proof and all she replied was ‘bye’ and blocked her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Dancing is that what she calls it I thought it looked more like bad squats. 2ss come home please I can’t handle the “dancing” anymore.

Ok Rebecca, you are clearly out of ideas for videos and we all know you read here, so here are some ideas. Now these are ideas for things I would like to watch, so hopefully you’ll take it on board.
1) garden makeover on a budget. Even if it’s up-cycling some of the rubbish the old owners left. Make use of it.
3) hidden veg dinners - my kids actually love veg but I’m one of those people that loves to see just how many different veggies I can sneak in one meal.
4) rainy day entertainment. You’re in the house most days with woody so you must have some ideas.

Bonus options: make a veg patch and include the boys, refer back to it now and again in your stories to keep people updated on what worked and what didn’t and what the boys ate etc.

I’d also really like to see them do something really lovely in that 2nd living room, I’m a sucker for a clean and cosy room so it would be interesting to watch them transform that!

That room would be a lovely cosy snug as it has carpet a better room for them all to chill in

Reactions: 2
iv Seen her around Skipton a few times and smiled at her and just got the muckiest of looks from her! Personally i don’t think she’s as “down to earth and lovely” as she makes out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

I would love to see a makeover on the boys room too! And also their living room floor, I can’t bear it is it meant to be concrete or are they waiting on flooring to cover it? Their house just reminds me of the Dingles house in emmerdale. Cold dark and dingy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Orchard carpet freshener?? ‘Orchard’?

It’s ‘orchid’!

She’s so dim she can barely read. It’s all so dull

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New time poster, bit of a lurker since they mentioned tattle a few weeks back...loving reading all the posts on here ...I am becoming more and more irritated by Rebecca by the day!
Started following her when she was pregnant with Woody and I was 2 weeks behind her with my son. She was so relatable back then, what the bloody hell has happened to her?! Especially since she moved to that god forsaken hole...why anyone would want to live there, never mind a young girl in her mid 20s, is beyond me!
Her latest content is really scraping the barrel. She comes across lonely and desperate for attention, I actually feel really sorry for her as she’s clearly stuck in a horrible rut with no easy way out, especially now big Steve has quit his job ...imagine spending every minute of the day in isolation with THAT 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she’s trying to convince everyone she’s ‘so content and happy right now’
Cringe cringe cringe

She’s clearly reading here

If you have to put shite stuff up like that then you are clearly unhappy love! Not fooling anyone

Feel sorry for her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New time poster, bit of a lurker since they mentioned tattle a few weeks back...loving reading all the posts on here ...I am becoming more and more irritated by Rebecca by the day!
Started following her when she was pregnant with Woody and I was 2 weeks behind her with my son. She was so relatable back then, what the bloody hell has happened to her?! Especially since she moved to that god forsaken hole...why anyone would want to live there, never mind a young girl in her mid 20s, is beyond me!
Her latest content is really scraping the barrel. She comes across lonely and desperate for attention, I actually feel really sorry for her as she’s clearly stuck in a horrible rut with no easy way out, especially now big Steve has quit his job ...imagine spending every minute of the day in isolation with THAT 🤢

I started following her just before she got pregnant with woody too and I used to enjoy watching her insta stories she was really relatable then all of a sudden she got more followers and she just turned all stuck up and just cringe to watch! 🙈

I think she’s just try to hard to be insta famous 🙈 please stop!

Reactions: 6
Genuinely happy people don’t need to prove it to people or tell strangers online constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 15

This! These suggestions would make so much better viewing, she’s in the ideal place for growing own veg. I’ve always thought they never ate much, I add loads in my cooking. We eat plenty of veg anyway but I find it so much easier cooking with extra. We’ve just had chilli with added carrots and lentils to bulk it out 😋
Woodeh is so cute I just wish he’d got some friends to play with other Alfeh

Reactions: 5
Nl
Quick apple before she heads home , thanks for sharing this riveting stuff Rebecca 😂🙈🙊
😂😂😂 Whyyyy though!!
She really is running out of things to talk about. And her videos are getting so bad because she really doesn't have anything going

This though 👏👏👏👏
Hope she does read here and takes this on board. God knows what she does all day but she should really spend more time doing things like this (making the boys room priority).
There rooms in the old house were so beautiful. They must have a bit of money to be able to sort there room out. And I'd love to watch things like that

Rebecca please read these suggestions. We’re not trolling you were giving opinions and we’d love to help support you and help your channel grow but you’re really not helping yourself ☹ Your audience would Love to see more family orientated things on your stories / YouTube not just random days in the life and all the other random things you do. Do a proper video with an actual direction! Please read these suggestions as they would be perfect for you.

Reactions: 7
I've actually just gone back and looked at her photos from a year ago - I can't believe the difference! I wasn't aware of Rebecca until I read this thread, so have only ever seen her most recent stuff. Her house really was so lovely - just saw Woody's nursery! Her photography was much, much better (no trashy filters!) and she didn't seem so try-hard.

GUYS. She’s going on holideh in September. Said it about 50 times in her story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she wants to be a ‘mummy blogger’ content where she follows the children’s interests would be good imo. She has the time to be as creative as she wish to be for setting up ‘activities’ for the children. Rather than just roaming around the garden.

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure Woodeh is 2 in September? Why buy him 3-6 years armbands?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.