Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if that little extra smile or too saying ‘cheese’ on her story was for me. (Because I said about her smile last night) I see you Rebecca I see you. Happeh Tuesdeh

Reactions: 3
Anyone notice on Steve’s stories from yesterday he’s put a clip of Woody and “Loves Dogs” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Dentist what for? Your teeth will still be the same Rebecca you don’t wear your damn braces 🤣

Quick apple before she heads home , thanks for sharing this riveting stuff Rebecca 😂🙈🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s now doing writing with woodeh after people pointed out she doesn’t do anything like that with him on here 😂😂😂 hi elleh 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s now doing writing with woodeh after people pointed out she doesn’t do anything like that with him on here 😂😂😂 hi elleh 👋🏼
Omg was going to say the same thing!!!! 😂😂😂 if it wasnt for us tattlers she wouldn't be helping woodeh do educational things🤷🏻‍♀️🙄😂😂

Had a scroll back on her feed there because I couldn’t for the life of me remember is Woodeh was 1 or 2 🙈got there eventually. But if anyone needs a laugh go back to around April last year. The amount of times she put photos of her near naked body is crazy! But at about 8 months after she had woodeh she actually looked better than she does now. Although I have a sneaky suspicion that a lot of the photos have been tweaked with Facetune or something similar..

• Haha
OMG!! she looks a million times better than what she does now !! 😮
Everything about her is so sloppy. It seems like she puts 0 effort in.... I think it’s times she put the phone away and puts her energy into being a mother to those boys.

Reactions: 2
OMG!! she looks a million times better than what she does now !! 😮
Everything about her is so sloppy. It seems like she puts 0 effort in.... I think it’s times she put the phone away and puts her energy into being a mother to those boys.
I just had a scroll back and she seemed more, I don’t know the word.. normal? Like she was just a mum to two boys. None of this wannabe instafamous tit.

I wasn’t a fan of their old house (the dark wood in the hallway was not my taste) but my god it looks like a dream compared to the dungeon they have now!

Reactions: 7
I. Physically. Can. Not. Cope. With. Another. Dancing. Video. Of. Her. Constantly. Shaking. Her. Ass. Purposely. !! 😖😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I. Physically. Can. Not. Cope. With. Another. Dancing. Video. Of. Her. Constantly. Shaking. Her. Ass. Purposely. !! 😖😳
It’s embarrassing.
Why do these insta mums think the world wants to see them dancing in the kitchen or singing in the car 😴😴😴

Reactions: 5
It’s embarrassing.
Why do these insta mums think the world wants to see them dancing in the kitchen or singing in the car 😴😴😴
I know! The way she put ‘haven’t danced for you in a while’ erm we’re not in a strip club hun

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I feel a bit sorry for her. Its all a bit cringe. She’s not really got anything to post has she? 🙈

Reactions: 2
Oh dear lord I’m sorry but that dancing tit is absolutely cringeworthy. I’m actually red faced for her. She just looks like an idiot. We don’t want to see your arse love put it away for fucks sake 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.