Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God even Steve cheating isn’t true I would be devastated to even have the accusation made I would feel it tainted our relationship. I think it’s so sad for such a young girl to be trying to prove to strangers on the internet how happy she it and wonderful her life is. In ten years time she will only be early 30s and it’s sad to think what will have become of her by then. She of course brings so much of it on herself but whenever I watch her I just see a young lost girl crying out for help.

God even Steve cheating isn’t true I would be devastated to even have the accusation made I would feel it tainted our relationship. I think it’s so sad for such a young girl to be trying to prove to strangers on the internet how happy she it and wonderful her life is. In ten years time she will only be early 30s and it’s sad to think what will have become of her by then. She of course brings so much of it on herself but whenever I watch her I just see a young lost girl crying out for help.
*even IF Steve cheating isn’t true* I mean!

Reactions: 5
Rebecca reminds me of that friend you have since high school/college, always up for a laugh...then you all move on with university/work, that friend just stagnates socially.
Rebecca if you do read here...you seem a nice girl, you are young and beautiful. Educate yourself, while it is cute and appealing to the masses being all ‘ditzy’, you have two young boys who are there to learn from you. This is the age to visit museums/playgroups/free local activities.
You had aspirations of joining the police force or now whatever else you want to do, pursue that. If vlogging is what you want, it’s your passion...show that. Take on board what is said on here...the positive stuff, the ideas for videos, the compliments. Don’t focus on the negative.
We don’t know what goes on in your private life...but putting so much of your life out there will lead people to speculate. Respect yourself, show that self respect...you are not a performing monkey, dancing to entertain. You are posting videos that get views because you expose yourself but would you be ok if your children watched them?
I just feel sorry as you come across lacking direction with your platform...do what you love and do it really well, best way to silence all these ‘trolls’ .

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Rebecca reminds me of that friend you have since high school/college, always up for a laugh...then you all move on with university/work, that friend just stagnates socially.
Rebecca if you do read here...you seem a nice girl, you are young and beautiful. Educate yourself, while it is cute and appealing to the masses being all ‘ditzy’, you have two young boys who are there to learn from you. This is the age to visit museums/playgroups/free local activities.
You had aspirations of joining the police force or now whatever else you want to do, pursue that. If vlogging is what you want, it’s your passion...show that. Take on board what is said on here...the positive stuff, the ideas for videos, the compliments. Don’t focus on the negative.
We don’t know what goes on in your private life...but putting so much of your life out there will lead people to speculate. Respect yourself, show that self respect...you are not a performing monkey, dancing to entertain. You are posting videos that get views because you expose yourself but would you be ok if your children watched them?
I just feel sorry as you come across lacking direction with your platform...do what you love and do it really well, best way to silence all these ‘trolls’ .
I agree, she also strikes me as the type of girl who gets so wrapped up in a guy/relationship that she forgets about her mates and lets friendships die off.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god how many times does she post about how happy she is? Those who shout the loudest eh!

I wonder if she realises that vulnerable people having a tough time will see her (clearly fake) stories and feel pretty crappy. Even if she was soooo happy and content, why post about it constantly, bragging and shoving it in people’s faces?!

Reactions: 9
"I'm so happy and content"

Who's she trying to convince? Us or herself?
I know right.

When I feel reflective, full of love/contentment/gratitude I just soak the moment up. I might express the feeling by hugging my children or husband, tell them that I love them again .. but I never ever think “I should post this on social media and tell everyone else how happy I am”.

It’s incredibly sad that Rebecca feels the need to do that every other day.

Reactions: 8
I wish we knew who that ‘friend’ was that she went out on that night out with because I don’t know about anyone else on here but I’m still busting to know what happened there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm a bit torn on this one now.
On one hand, I think she got involved with Steve when she was too young. She hadn't really lived a life at all. 8 years later, she has 2 children and lives in the back of beyond in a house that is not suitable for her family at this time. Her channel has no direction. She is not happy regardless of what she says. I pity her.
On the other hand, she can be a proper witch. Blocking and deleting any kind of criticism. Unwilling to listen to anything that isn't arse licking. It almost makes me feel like she deserves everything she gets.
For now, I'm going to put It down to immaturity. I hope she takes on board the good ideas mentioned above. If not, I fear her days as an influencer are numbered.

Reactions: 26
Ohhh why did something happen?
She removed stories from that night the next day (in one the friend seemed to be throwing her dirty looks ) and not once was the friend or the night ever mentioned again.

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why she bothers to wear so much make up every day. I mean she looks great but I seriously couldn't be bothered with that to just sit at home all day 😂

Reactions: 11
It’s for her ‘filming’ of sub standard ‘ads’ and fake videos etc

It’s all for show. She did it today, full face on for filming

Reactions: 2
Ohhh why did something happen?
She banged on about this night out for ages. She was going to have a night off from Mummeh duties and go into York with her friend.

The night came around and the stories she posted were just plain odd. Her friend looked about 12 for a start. Rebecca didn’t introduce her. They were sitting in a (#gifted) booth on their own, it looked like the shittest night ever, no craic at all. Rebecca thinking she’s so sexy, filming herself miming along to the music, sucking her straw like it’s little 2SS ... all while her friend just stared at her with a face like a smacked arse, giving her disapproving looks. It was all so weird. She deleted the stories the next morning and never mentioned it again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She banged on about this night out for ages. She was going to have a night off from Mummeh duties and go into York with her friend.

The night came around and the stories she posted were just plain odd. Her friend looked about 12 for a start. Rebecca didn’t introduce her. They were sitting in a (#gifted) booth on their own, it looked like the shittest night ever, no craic at all. Rebecca thinking she’s so sexy, filming herself miming along to the music, sucking her straw like it’s little 2SS ... all while her friend just stared at her with a face like a smacked arse, giving her disapproving looks. It was all so weird. She deleted the stories the next morning and never mentioned it again.
If the ‘friend’ reads here please enlighten us 😂 the night looked so awkward and forced by the looks of her stories

Reactions: 4
Guys who called it?!

When she was posting insta stories of her empty perfume bottles basically begging for freebies and someone said they sense some #gifted perfumes coming her way.
Oh my god, I noticed when she started following this company and I said 100% she’ll be get something #gifted from them. Unbelievable, such a beg 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.