Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion

Rebecca Lamb #48 Doggehs ran off, unsure when. Still convinced I’m a size 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She’s no worries about the kids running off they couldn’t lift their feet in them boats she puts them in

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If Mabel is found (thank god) its just a shame they are both still in the hands of Rebecca and Steve. To be so vague as to when they went missing is just down right wrong on so many levels. My dog is never out of my sight. They are not fit to be owners.

Reactions: 13
That dog could go miles and miles and get completely lost. As if they’d have an unsafe garden living somewhere like that where the dog could go miles without someone finding her and they just think ‘Oh it’s ok they’ll come back’ there’s always a chance they won’t sure enough one hasnt! Poor dog I hope it’s ok and does find her way home or is chipped and someone genuine finds her.

Reactions: 1
They've got her
I knew she’d upload a pic of her smothering the dog. Glad Mabel is safe and nothing bad happened to her, but Rebecca doesn’t deserve to have animals. Personally I think she can’t even look after her kids properly

Reactions: 26
They’ll still let them both run around the fields on their own again I bet 😭 they never learn do they! They really don’t deserve dogs.

Reactions: 17
I know the other dog returned home but no cuddly picture of him or getting him to sleep in the bed with them tonight. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 29
duck sake here come the never ending stories about her ‘baby girl’. That pic too is so set up, just found her missing dog but has steve taking pictures of her posing with her for Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m glad Mabel is ok. Poor thing. This is what happens when thick people take on animals they can’t handle

Reactions: 11
It’s the she’s put they usually come back so is this normal for her to let her dogs roam on their own 😡😡😡😡 she’s very very lucky it wasn’t hot like in the week poor Mabel would’ve definitely not been coming home

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.