Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she turns up too, but not for Rebeccas sake, for Mabels sake, the poor little thing must be so scared if she’s out lost somewhere on those hillls
I can’t stand rebecca but I adore dogs and it will be so upsetting if anything’s happened to Mabel she didn’t ask for such a twit as an owner bulldogs suffer breathing problems so shouldn’t have managed to get to far just hope she’s not got into trouble or in the wrong hands as dog thefts are rife right now

Reactions: 8
Her exact words
'on the loose since last night OR this morning'
When I went to bed last night I knew exactly where our dog was, every one reading this now with a dog is in no doubt of when they last saw their pet,
Do your dogs not get a super Rebecca?
Do your dog's not get let out for a wee before bed ?
Even if we have a night out I see the dog when I get home, yet here she is the victim of just 'bad luck' again 😤.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
CC06C49E-1E6B-4D8A-BBA4-629B5971B51A.jpeg

#comehomemabel

Hopefully the doggy is hiding in a bush somewhere scrolling Instagram and sees this 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Her exact words
'on the loose since last night OR this morning'
When I went to bed last night I knew exactly where our dog was, every one reading this now with a dog is in no doubt of when they last saw their pet,
Do your dogs not get a super Rebecca?
Do your dog's not get let out for a wee before bed ?
Even if we have a night out I see the dog when I get home, yet here she is the victim of just 'bad luck' again 😤.
Gone hours and hours I’m sorry i notice if my dogs quiet for five minutes then his up to something

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Could have maybe found her quicker if they’d ever bothered to get her a collar with some ID on it 😕

Reactions: 21
Finally announced on insta.
When the duck did they go missing, last night or this morning. When was the last time they saw them. How can anyone help if they don't give basic details. Big difference between gone since yesterday evening or just this morning.

Reactions: 16
Ffs are you kidding me poor little Mabel. She isn't coming back is she. Absolute idiots. I think she's been killed ans they are just doing the missing dog thing to cover it up as they are childish morons! Xxx

Reactions: 6
Those two morons have absolutely no idea when those dogs vanished because they probably locked them out all night after getting back from the pub. Woke up and realised they are gone.

Reactions: 11
They escaped from the garden ...wow just wow. Who would trust a dog roaming freely when they don't even listen to you😳

Reactions: 10
The more I think about it, the more wound up I get. Yet again, they aren't honest. Isn't it odd if your pet doesn't greet you at the door when you come in? Even my bleeping cat comes running to the front door to see us (demand treats /attention)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just looked and it’s a pretty big area that she’s mentioned especially for Mabel to walk

Reactions: 3
To sell they would need someone willing to buy the money pit they live in. I honestly think they are stuck there unable to afford to do alot of the work and upkeep that place needs.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s law that dogs should have a collar and ID tag with owners name and phone number. I wonder if Mabel did.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.