Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hope Mable is okay, the weather is supposed to get bad tonight up in Yorkshire. I'm so pissed at her honestly

Reactions: 7
As sad as it is I think Mabel would have gone regardless. Oscar is an older dog, he may find it easier to get out of a scrape and get home. Mabel's only little, maybe she'd find it more difficult/be more likely to get in an accident. That's without the fact that she's a young designer dog, and a girl at that.... someone would probably happily take her. It's sickening, poor pup :( I really hope they find her..

Reactions: 8
I just can’t understand why neither of them have posted anything on their Instagram, even if they have been negligent wouldn’t you want to use every resource at your disposal to get the word out about your lost dog? For all she knows one of her followers that are local could’ve seen Mabel but thought nothing of it because they aren’t looking out for a lost dog.

Reactions: 11
One post on Facebook all day about it, nothing else nothing from Steve they are shameful. Gives the impression that something bad has happened and they don't want to update anyone yet

Reactions: 7
As sad as it is I think Mabel would have gone regardless. Oscar is an older dog, he may find it easier to get out of a scrape and get home. Mabel's only little, maybe she'd find it more difficult/be more likely to get in an accident. That's without the fact that she's a young designer dog, and a girl at that.... someone would probably happily take her. It's sickening, poor pup :( I really hope they find her..
I really hope she turns up too, but not for Rebeccas sake, for Mabels sake, the poor little thing must be so scared if she’s out lost somewhere on those hillls

Reactions: 10
I just can’t understand why neither of them have posted anything on their Instagram, even if they have been negligent wouldn’t you want to use every resource at your disposal to get the word out about your lost dog? For all she knows one of her followers that are local could’ve seen Mabel but thought nothing of it because they aren’t looking out for a lost dog.
This. If there's too much exposure about a possibly stolen dog then it's more likely she'll be dumped somewhere rather than sold .

Reactions: 5
Wonder if Oscar got fed up of her sitting on his head & finally snapped? Babysitter probably looking after the kids properly unlike the parents and didn't break up the fight.
Hope not, hope she's ran off to another house and lives a better life

Reactions: 6
Wonder if Oscar got fed up of her sitting on his head & finally snapped? Babysitter probably looking after the kids properly unlike the parents and didn't break up the fight.
Hope not, hope she's ran off to another house and lives a better life
Probably sold her and just playing the game now!! Strapped for cash with all pizza and crap she is buying!! Just a thought guys, sneaky self centred slapper x

More to this than is being said!! imo

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I reckon it’s more that she never bothered training Mabel, she’s not that old really. They got her when the lived where they are now and if she hasn’t got good recall then unfortunately it could be that she’s just run off and can’t/won’t find her way home. Oscars older so maybe that’s why he manages to stay close to home. Hopefully someone will find he and she’ll be chipped and they will get her back eventually. I don’t know what’s happened to her over the last few years, it’s like she’s getting more immature as the years go on

Reactions: 11
Well duck me ive missed al the drama!!

I hope Mabel is ok, poor dog.

She regularly posts videos of the dogs off the lead running around those fields.. it’s been said here about the leads several times, I hope they’ve not been stolen but let’s be real, neither are very concerned about the safety of their family, it’s not hard to find her house and follow what she’s doing, she always puts up whenever they’re out the house to STRANGERS.

Our comments about the kids haven’t been enough to stop her putting their life out to strangers, maybe this will be a lesson

Would not wish it on anyone though.

Very confusing why you wouldn’t put it on insta, if you’ve got 50k people keeping their eyes open you’ve got more chance of finding them no?

Reactions: 12
Bet they woke up with bad hangovers from all the pins coladas on their night out last night. Stumbled downstairs to let the dogs out in the morning and forgot to let them back in.

• Sad
I just went back to look at the two different posts about them going missing, it quite clear the dogs went missing yesterday. Where there any comments on the post about them missing from yesterday?

Oh I think she has deleted the first one about them going missing yesterday 🧐🤔🤥

I hope they get Mabel home safe, there's a wee dachshund missing where I live, it's been missing for weeks now.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.