Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only got ting legs, how far could she realistically get if they did run off to begin with?!

She'll be miles away if she went by van.

Reactions: 5
I know of a situation where two dogs ran off and ended up in a farmers field. The farmer shot both dogs as they were near his sheep. She found the farmer and he showed them the dogs graves. Farmers won’t hesitate to shoot dogs if they’re anywhere near their cattle, not necessarily even bothering them. It’s absolutely heartbreaking. I hope this hasn’t happened to these two dogs.
This is exactly what I thought!! They let the dogs run around land which isn’t theirs to begin with, without leads on. They obviously tit in it and Rebecca and Steve don’t clean it up like they should because they can’t be bothered to chase the dogs. Plus the farmer has sheep, id be pissed off if I was him! It’s his livelihood. She didn’t look after the dogs in the old house & doesn’t look after them now. They’re just another accessory to her, especially now they have chickens. I can’t imagine the dogs go in the garden at all :(

Reactions: 9
To post one day with the dogs in short leads & harnesses. Along with her usual AF link! That was purely for content & money! Too much hardwork for her to walk them like that! Plus Mabel’s harness was too small.

To then have them go missing! Something fishy going on!

I think the farmer who owns the sheep has told them to keep their dogs on leads! They know best & have ignored his warning!

Perhaps he has seen the dogs out on their own again & thought l will teach you pair a lesson! Takes the dogs in! Oh l really hope he has.

Certain Breeders microchip the pup for you. Hopefully Mabel’s have.
Its now the law for breeders to microchip pups then when they change owner i purchase the pup you change name and address.
Wonder where heck they got mabel from if not chipped.
Also i know this as we got puppy start April that number of vets visits for jabs and checkups and one of 1st things they check is the dog microchipped.
My dog had 3 separate jabs. Zoom call with vet and phone conversation with vets nurse.

I have horrible feeling about mabel.
They do say some dog theives are very planned.
Its hardly opportunistic if they live middle no where.
Perhaps they been watching their routines on insta.
Many here worked out where she lives from social media.
Mayhe they saw they were out and ob date night as she announced it in afternoon and i guess real time as they were out.

Dont know who babysits the dogs and where she keeps them.
I assume their garden is fenced off and they let out supervised go toiliet.
Maybe the dog theives lured both dogs with meat or treats grabbed both but dumped older dog as really they just wanted to steal Mabel and that was plot all along to sell or breed.
Read on fb some dogs even end up as far as Ireland.

Hope your date night was worth it hun!

Only other alternative is mabel had terrible accident and easier say she ran off and they heartbroken.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I can’t see that tight arse paying for pet insurance
Paid up just over 300 for mine as paid annual plus 12 quid a month vet plan.

Thats small fry her 5k a month
Shes 2 dogs and diffrent sizes.
Dogs are not cheap bet mabel was over1k.

Reactions: 3
Paid up just over 300 for mine as paid annual plus 12 quid a month vet plan.

Thats small fry her 5k a month
Shes 2 dogs and diffrent sizes.
Dogs are not cheap bet mabel was over1k.
Exactly, we have 2 house cats and a Cocker Spaniel, all are insured, all have vet plans monthly, all are chipped as we are responsible owners, including the house cats. One of which has developed epilepsy 3 weeks ago and is now on lifelong medication twice daily.

Its now the law for breeders to microchip pups then when they change owner i purchase the pup you change name and address.
Wonder where heck they got mabel from if not chipped.
Also i know this as we got puppy start April that number of vets visits for jabs and checkups and one of 1st things they check is the dog microchipped.
My dog had 3 separate jabs. Zoom call with vet and phone conversation with vets nurse.

I have horrible feeling about mabel.
They do say some dog theives are very planned.
Its hardly opportunistic if they live middle no where.
Perhaps they been watching their routines on insta.
Many here worked out where she lives from social media.
Mayhe they saw they were out and ob date night as she announced it in afternoon and i guess real time as they were out.

Dont know who babysits the dogs and where she keeps them.
I assume their garden is fenced off and they let out supervised go toiliet.
Maybe the dog theives lured both dogs with meat or treats grabbed both but dumped older dog as really they just wanted to steal Mabel and that was plot all along to sell or breed.
Read on fb some dogs even end up as far as Ireland.

Hope your date night was worth it hun!

Only other alternative is mabel had terrible accident and easier say she ran off and they heartbroken.
They did install that big gate, I’m not sure how much it secures their garden though & didn’t they put the cctv she was gifted and we’ve never seen since on the walls near the gate?

Reactions: 4
They did install that big gate, I’m not sure how much it secures their garden though & didn’t they put the cctv she was gifted and we’ve never seen since on the walls near the gate?
I bet they’ve sold that as soon as she advertised it 🙄

Reactions: 6
She is so proud of living in the middle of nowhere, with no neighbours and just moors for miles and miles.and while this looks pretty, it also come with responsibility. You need to make sure your home is safe and you are locking up and protecting your family. That also means what is posted in Instagram. I am glad one of the dogs is back. But look how easily that could have been stolen. Its obvious it's crossed their minds. Now imagine all this peados and dirty men that are watching you on YouTube Rebecca. All those men you bend over for. All those men you encourage with your camel toes and showing your children in the bath. How easily could that have been them snatched from the garden? Remember a few weeks ago when Rebecca was at the house and the boys were about a mile away by themselves. 😰 Take this as a lesson and up your responsibility to your family and up your security you pair of twats!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Keep checking for updates. I hope Mabel is ok. Really intrigued as to how they'll explain the whole thing on Instagram too

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.