Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*when she reads here and notices a new thread.... hi everywun.....
C9C289F7-457F-4694-BCC3-69BFF786F44B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She's a compulsive liar, why would anyone buy anything she advertises. She's so stupid, she forgot we see her weekly food shop, we also see her food diary, now where has she ever shown or mentioned Actavia products. I'm sick of companies taking the cheap option of working with these charlatans who will flog any crap for a few quid. There's no authenticity when they work with these people
Exactly! For example, after she did the ad for Freshly Cosmetics anyone who is smart (which eggybegs clearly is not) would have continued to use the product and show it in videos, even when not being paid, to increase the chance for Freshly to want to work with her again in the future...

Reactions: 12
he was at the post office with loads of topshop parcels he was sending back 😆 IRL His legs look too short for his body and he has a really flat head 😂 oh and the audi looks ready for scrap, it’s not just their bodies they filter 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
When your old dress from last summer isn’t in stock anymore so you find a ‘similar’ wun that isn’t similar at all, you just want to stick another swipe up on something else you don’t own. Yeah that.

P.s it’s took me about three years to catch up you bunch of ninja trolls.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
he was at the post office with loads of topshop parcels he was sending back 😆 IRL His legs look too short for his body and he has a really flat head 😂 oh and the audi looks ready for scrap, it’s not just their bodies they filter 😂
I'd be so tempted to take a sneaky pic 🤣🤣🤣 aww bless, a haul that went saggy tits up and probably was too small for her to show off online

Reactions: 12
I'd be so tempted to take a sneaky pic 🤣🤣🤣 aww bless, a haul that went saggy tits up and probably was too small for her to show off online
I was so tempted but thought is that ok to start taking pics of people 😆 got one of the car though 😂

Taken the pic down because it shows his number plate x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was so tempted but thought is that ok to start taking pics of people 😆 got one of the car though 😂
Oh my god he's god a nod to 2 sausage Steve in his number plate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah I guess that would be a bit weird.. I'd have to pretend I was a fan 🤣🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That dress she’s done a swipe up for is one LJC had in a haul about 3 months ago

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yer I can’t see the similarity myself... View attachment 203584View attachment 203585
I reckon she's read on here people saying she never has any longstanding partnerships with any brands you'actually be proud to work with, but that LJC works with Topshop so she's trying to get in on the action.... Topshops a bit of a classier shop hun 😂 it's not everything5pounds 🤦🏻‍♀️Topshop would take one look at our begs and if they didn't think she looked like a minging chavvy tart I'm sure they'd realise that with engagement as shocking as hers it would be a waste of time and money to even entertain the thought 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was a comment from a tatler (mentioned yesterday with the flowers) that said politely maybe people don't like as they're sick of the ads. She's deleted it. She had liked comments that followed but has obviously gone back and decided to now delete.

Also, duck off Rebecca
Load of shite..years ago I sent her some freebies as I have an Etsy shop! She promoted the items and I did actually get a fair few sales from her stories about my products! She liked the odd photo of mine on Instagram and followed my page but going off this quote she has shared she should have liked every single post I did as each post I do on Instagram is basically an ad for my own products...so why do I have to like all her ads but she didn’t like all mine??? 🤔

Works both ways Rebecca but I suppose you liking my ads doesn’t really benefit you does it? Women support women..load of bollocks 🤣🤣 I absolutely hate that phrase!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Never buying nivea or activia again. I will boycott anything she advertises

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I saw 2ss out in the wild yesterday 👀
Are his teeth as big in real life lol.

that’ll be all the size 10 jeans he’s returning then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.