Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taking the piss isn’t she 😩😂😩 I wonder if the pizza, sticky toffee pudding, 2 glasses of wine, cake, biscuits, coke, hot chocolate, white bread and much more she has consumed in the last 3 days has been looking after her gut. She is a JOKE and this is exactly why people hate you and your ads because you talk tit in every single one of them.

3D4C1AFE-5659-4874-B95A-51B63A22F162.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
How can we tell her what size she needs to buy when she constantly edits herself 😂 in magic mirror size you need a waist 26 and leg 28 but in reality hun you need waist 32 and leg 28!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm so confused ... Activia contains calcium from milk ... I have no words 🙈😂😂 ... All these other yogurts what does she think is in them ???? ....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Never mind her guts, what about Alfie & woodys guts on one strawberry a day 🙈
*if there lucky

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also if she’s buying new jeans is she finally realising that those size 10 jeans don’t fit her 😂😂

There was a comment from a tatler (mentioned yesterday with the flowers) that said politely maybe people don't like as they're sick of the ads. She's deleted it. She had liked comments that followed but has obviously gone back and decided to now delete.

Also, duck off Rebecca
She’s a twit! These girls hyping her up are just desperate for a reply and attention from beggy. Do they not realise that she couldn’t give a flying duck about any of them, she just wants to throw out the same ‘thank you so much babe’ reply to keep them onside so she can use them to feed her ego.

So the work deadlines she had to do recently were for these Nivea and Activia ads were they? Is this what qualifies as 'work' to these Instabeggars? It's pathetic. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m creasing at the activia ad 🤣🤣 “you can’t live without your gut” 😂😂😂
Don’t forget that your gut is unique haha 😂

You could tell she was struggling to remember what the brief was... hesitating trying to remember everything she needs to include

• Haha
Reactions: 18
£10 bet that Rebecca couldn’t tell you anything about her gut or what it does.... she’s beyond stupid. Like, she is a bonafide brain dead moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think someone's been paid to say a new word , is that new word GUT, must keep saying GUT, not stomach or tummy must say GUT, I'm all about the GUT ....quick Steve pass my script I can't say belly i must say.... Oh yeah GUT cuz it's for work,
Yesterday I worked when I washed my face today I'm working eating a yogurt and saying GUT a lot, I'm just so proud of me .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So the work deadlines she had to do recently were for these Nivea and Activia ads were they? Is this what qualifies as 'work' to these Instabeggars? It's pathetic. :rolleyes:
I was coming here to say this, this is why she was stressed at weekend and "when you're waiting for a bus and they all come at once".

These ads took her what half an hour? That's being generous! She has literally no idea what life in the real world is like. What the hell is she going to do in a few years time when everything for her has dried up. What the duck will her CV say, the only place that will employ her are the places she probably sticks her nose up at currently.

I know it’s been said before but it’s genuinely really annoying me now. I’ve had to unfollow her. We’ve seen her weekly shops for years and not once that I can recall has she ever bought activia yogurts or any other brand of yogurt.... we’ve seen her washing her face with anything that she picks up at the supermarket... think it was aldi face wash followed by an Elemis cleansing balm... never nivea. I don’t understand how they can justify it to themselves, I know we’ve all got to make a living but not by lying and exploiting vulnerable people/strangers over the internet. I can not wait for the demise of these people who jump on trends just to make money.

Reactions: 34
That bloody advert 🤦🏻‍♀️ Christ! Think she answered her question why people don’t like her ads.. quite frankly because they are tit! (No way of saying it in a polite way 🙈😂) Painful to watch her attempt to string a sentence together..
Sure she thinks everyone is as stupid as her.. she’s done a food diary for the past few days and not mentioned them once..

Is she still insisting she’s only a size 10-12 🙄 I’m a size 14 and I need a size 16 in Topshop jeans so there you go Rebecca I’m giving you that advice for free as I know you like a read here 👋🏻

Reactions: 20
What the absolute fuckery is this Activia ad! Do these brands really not research which influencers they want to promote their products! Rebecca wouldn’t know a healthy diet if it jumped in her mouth and made her eat it 🤦🏻‍♀️ The whole thing is so obviously scripted and even then she can’t get it right! It really sticks in my craw that these idiots are influencing other idiots to spend money on stuff that we know they’ll never use again. She’s so vomit inducing every single bloody day 🤮

She says ‘I’ve been having activia with breakfast recently’ she posted yesterday’s food diary lastnight and her breakfast was porridge!

she is so stupid
She's a compulsive liar, why would anyone buy anything she advertises. She's so stupid, she forgot we see her weekly food shop, we also see her food diary, now where has she ever shown or mentioned Actavia products. I'm sick of companies taking the cheap option of working with these charlatans who will flog any crap for a few quid. There's no authenticity when they work with these people

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.