Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had my children young, and I'm 29 now, I didn't miss any of my youth because I never stopped having a social life with my children being here, and I had so many holidays etc beforehand and go on family holidays now. I guess it's all down to the individual, but I agree with you she did have them prematurely, she should of stayed on at school alot longer! What will the kids learn from her!!
Absolutely - my comment was purely about her and her situation. I said it’s obvious to me that SHE misses her youth so she probably shouldn’t have had the boys as young as she did. I didn’t mean it applied to everyone. I had kids in my early twenties too and I don’t feel the need show the world my boobs and arse on a regular basis 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oo owch that told us.
Who says this TO you??

You just continue to make yourself look more and more stupid hun 🤦‍♀️
Cockiness and arrogance are UGLY traits

I'm soooo jealous 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She loves getting her little not so subtle digs at us via her stores doesn’t she 😂😂 Guess what Rebecca, what you do isn’t a real job so let’s get that one straight. I’m not quite sure how to describe what you’d call it, but one things for sure, you’re bleeping shite at it! And it won’t last forever so you might find yourself eating those words

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely - my comment was purely about her and her situation. I said it’s obvious to me that SHE misses her youth so she probably shouldn’t have had the boys as young as she did. I didn’t mean it applied to everyone. I had kids in my early twenties too and I don’t feel the need show the world my boobs and arse on a regular basis 🤣
100%!!!x

Well begs hun your tits are sagging already so I give them 2-3 years before over half of your viewers stop wanking over you, then it's job searching for you my darling, still enjoy it whilst it lasts because without your tits on show your content is absolutely shocking😂😂😂 embarrassed for you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Made me laugh when she conveniently forgot what film the boys were watching. More like she had no fuking idea how to pronounce it.

Thread title Rebecca lamb: everything 5 pound, tits like a basset hound.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh do f**k off Rebecceh! Imagine just sitting on your phone searching for inspirational quotes and memes to share with your huns and not really understanding what these quotes and memes are actually saying 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really does think that she’s set for life with her ‘job’ but doesn’t realise that she has a shelf life and she’s not very good at her job at all. Her numbers will start dropping just like her tits and arse have and there’ll only be the old faithful wankers following her. We’ll wait 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh do f**k off Rebecceh! Imagine just sitting on your phone searching for inspirational quotes and memes to share with your huns and not really understanding what these quotes and memes are actually saying 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really does think that she’s set for life with her ‘job’ but doesn’t realise that she has a shelf life and she’s not very good at her job at all. Her numbers will start dropping just like her tits and arse have and there’ll only be the old faithful wankers following her. We’ll wait 😂
Pretty much just wrote the same thing 🙊🙊🙊x

Reactions: 5
Made me laugh when she conveniently forgot what film the boys were watching. More like she had no fuking idea how to pronounce it.

Thread title Rebecca lamb: everything 5 pound, tits like a basset hound.
*chef's kiss*

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Women should support women? Support Myra Hindley then do ya Becs?!
She repeatedly say that yet never once saw her congratulate Ellie Polly when she released her number/word cards for preschoolers, and they sold out within a few hours. I've also seen her blatantly ignore people who leave comments(not rude or nasty) or people who ask questions. Rebecca is that entitled little witch who thinks the world owes her something. I'll happily show my support to anyone (male or female) who works hard and has achieved something. In a way support is similar to respect, no one has the right to demand it or to automatically expect it, both respect and support are earnt

She loves getting her little not so subtle digs at us via her stores doesn’t she 😂😂 Guess what Rebecca, what you do isn’t a real job so let’s get that one straight. I’m not quite sure how to describe what you’d call it, but one things for sure, you’re bleeping shite at it! And it won’t last forever so you might find yourself eating those words
What she does is a distraction from being an adult and from her grim, miserable life. She thought she would have a life of luxury and being pampered, once she got pregnant, because she knew Steve would be her meal ticket. Now isolated and living in the dungeon, as much as she tries to portray her life as happy, she is desperate for attention from anyone because clearly Steve is more concerned doing his own thing. Wonder what excuse they'll use to cancel the wedding next year, it's very clear they weren't intending to have this year's, even before Lockdown, there was no cake and no dress, only thing both had bothered with was the hen and stag do. That's not a life or relationship I'd want, it's more of an existence

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There is no way that they were ever getting married this year. Nothing was booked! They hadn’t booked or arranged anything for it at all, so I’m really not sure how on Earth they were expecting it to happen?! The pair of them were both just looking forward to the hen & stag parties because they had an excuse to both bigger off on holiday and get wasted for a few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🤣 that’s exactly the type of food my 16 year makes for himself because he’s so bloody lazy. She’s such a bleeping moron 🙄 always making herself out to be some sort of domestic goddess. duck off Rebecca.
I feed my cat better then you feed your family.
Her food just always looks so rank! I shop at Aldi all the time and you can get so much lovely quality high end food there. Why doesn’t she buy the lovely thick tiger loaf bloomer bread? It’s things like that can really make even beans on bloody toast have the edge. Everything about her is just bog standard. New thread suggestion #Bog standard Becky and her life in the dungeon, £5 outfits that are too tight to mention!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm still baffled why she's not posted about gryn on her Instagram... Surely that'd give the business a bit of a boost... Doesn't make sense to me..
And yeah so proud... He's bought a load of cheap kits and is selling them off for probably double the price... He's not invented the thing 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I can't believe she's mugged herself right off re posting that
'when are you going to grow up and get a real job - Never mother f*ckers'
Shes basically admitting I'm staying childish and I know being a youtuber/Instagramers not a real job,
bit of a contrast to 'this is my actual job i take it seriously'
Id love the real Rebecca Lamb to please stand up is she mucking about with two fingers up to work or keeping her stories and feed professional because it is her job ??

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.