Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute scream “I want my daughter to grow up to see more like you on social media”. What? Flabby unhealthy tarts in their knickers? Seriously?? Is that what you want your daughters to aspire to???

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know it's not two sausage (sometimes 3) steavers thread.. but duck me how many bastard pics of his beloved car does the world need to see?!?! We get it you like your car🙄 ... more than your mrs. Your car is cleaner and done less miles than your mrs too I expect!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I know it's not two sausage (sometimes 3) steavers thread.. but duck me how many bastard pics of his beloved car does the world need to see?!?! We get it you like your car🙄 ... more than your mrs. Your car is cleaner and done less miles than your mrs too I expect!
Also 1 strawberry Steve. They’ve to last 2 weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god that bloody book again, if I’m into a really amazing book I’ll read it in 2 or 3 days & go on to read more in the area! Is she that thick that it takes her 6 months to get through one book?! Ugh I’m sick of people like her being idolised, why can’t the sheep see how 2dimensional and utterly think she is??! 🤯

Reactions: 9
Meh maybe just me but we aren’t doing many of those things because places might be open but the virus hasn’t gone away 🤷🏻‍♀️ In fact it worries me the people who are just going back to normal. Obviously there’s still plenty to do outdoors and in open spaces
Completely agree, Lockdown may be easing, but it's nowhere near done. As a nurse it annoys me that government is prioritising money over safety/health. I've lost people close to me as well as nursed covid 19 patients and I'm struggling with just how wreck less some people are. I know Lockdown and some rules have been an inconvenience/annoyance, but I'd prefer that and to have people safe.

What an absolute scream “I want my daughter to grow up to see more like you on social media”. What? Flabby unhealthy tarts in their knickers? Seriously?? Is that what you want your daughters to aspire to???
And that is why social media is a problems, because people who clearly have very little intelligence are able to have children and genuinely believe Beggyis inspirational. Those children I pity as much as I pity Alfie and Woody. To me Beggy is purely for a laugh, she has zero skills, intellectually she is thick as mud. Even her beauty and fashion ideas are completely dated

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok I’m literally dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trying to show us she doesn't shut them in the room with a tablet from 6 in the evening 😂
I reckon she's had a bollocking from channel mum, featured boys alot.. And stuff like Park and playing... Which isn't usual Rebecca content

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god that bloody book again, if I’m into a really amazing book I’ll read it in 2 or 3 days & go on to read more in the area! Is she that thick that it takes her 6 months to get through one book?! Ugh I’m sick of people like her being idolised, why can’t the sheep see how 2dimensional and utterly think she is??! 🤯

Because sadly they are thicker?

Reactions: 4
Do you think she puts woody in wellies all the time to cover his birth mark? Its something shallow she would do.

Reactions: 3
Do you think she puts woody in wellies all the time to cover his birth mark? Its something shallow she would do.
I'm not going to lie I didn't even realise he has one so you've raised a really good point.

I present to you a mother of boys (like myself, where our similarities start and end) who indulges and thrives off men’s predatory behaviour and navigates them to her family channel. I don’t know why you’d allow this and encourage it, all to feed your own ego. Disgraceful.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
An insta dad posted a photo of his 3 kids in the bath and has received lots of comments about it being inappropriate. He’s taken them on board and not just deleted and blocked any that he disagrees with. He then directed his followers to another Instagrammer who shared an article about what can happen to photos of children that are taken off peoples accounts. It’s something we all know because we’re responsible adults and parents but I wonder if Rebecca will watch this persons stories (she follows her) and take note. Her boys safety versus likes, follows and gushing comments from strangers 🤔 If you’re reading this Rebecca please think on and think about your children. They’re worth so much more than an opinion from strangers ☹

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Pics of the fields again she is the most boring person ever how did she reach over 50k followers. Ohh I forgot she bought most of them 😂😂

Reactions: 15
An insta dad posted a photo of his 3 kids in the bath and has received lots of comments about it being inappropriate. He’s taken them on board and not just deleted and blocked any that he disagrees with. He then directed his followers to another Instagrammer who shared an article about what can happen to photos of children that are taken off peoples accounts. It’s something we all know because we’re responsible adults and parents but I wonder if Rebecca will watch this persons stories (she follows her) and take note. Her boys safety versus likes, follows and gushing comments from strangers 🤔 If you’re reading this Rebecca please think on and think about your children. They’re worth so much more than an opinion from strangers ☹
Sadly her need for praise and attention is much greater than her need to protect her children. I think all her life Rebecca has been quite a narcissistic little princess, told she's special and can do anything she likes and anyone who says different is jealous of her. I bet she was given everything she wanted and was probably coached by her mum, how to get a man. Very little attention would have been given to encouraging her to study and work hard, after all, if at age 18 you meet some older bloke with money, you leave college so he can look after you, why would she consider putting her children's safety before her need for attention. That kind of parenting usually leads to a very spoilt child growing into a very unrealistic adult

Reactions: 11
Those sandals 🤮 nevermind they're 6 sizes too big for woody, they're disgusting and look so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.