Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly going against the grain here i know but I can't see how it's an inspiring body confidence post when she's a size 10/12, with no stretch marks or badly sagging stomach skin after having two children she just looks normal like i seriously can't see all these terrible flaws that the sheep are telling her she's so brave to reveal.
Imagine people with scars or excess post baby belly skin or serious weight issues looking at her moaning about absolutely nothing again thinking (rightly) what a total fraud !
Exactly they only thing that’s happened to her is that she’s piled on the pounds from stuffing her face full of sugar and crap! How is that inspirational? Her followers are so deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she tagging these in her pics? Hoping for some freebies from Primark and some bodeh positiviteh collabs from the others 🤦🏻‍♀️
She likes all Stacey Solomons post, yet yesterday Stacey revealed she has been asked to work with Primark!! Guess what no like from Trampy Pants!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FFS!!! Beggy will you please buy a better supporting bra. I’m sick seeing your boobs hanging about like spaniels ears. Oh and you’ve knees that could score a goal for England Begs but I know you wont mind me saying cause your so bodehhh confadant 🙄 I’m sick seeing her half dressed I swear I see her furburger more than my own.
Furburger 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t she usually post an underwear shot when Steve has had a night out?
Attention seeking at its finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t worry Steaver she may flash her beaver all over the gram for her sheep but she will save the best of her upright wink all for you I’m sure 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot deal with that bookcase!! 🙈
Why not upcycle it and use that as content! Would make a change from a slow cooked meal of slop and would actually give her something to do!!
Also today’s outfit... no, just no. Black velvet shirt with jeans and trainers 🤢 plus the filter makes her hair look ginger!
What's wrong with ginger hair 😔

Reactions: 5
😂😂Haven't been on here for a couple of days because well, life & she is so bleeping boring now tbh
Got nothing to say all weekend so put a naked photo up and claim its body positivity
From the most insecure person I've come across.
duck OFF
Why is telling people to love their bodies 'that have carried babies❤' and stretch marks are 'tiger stripes' inspirational
duck off.. Anyone who says they absolutely love their fat flabby belly is lying and I speak as someone with a much bigger flabbier belly than Rebecca lol
Sorry that black velvet top 🤢🤢🤢
Honestly that magic mirror must play some tricks in some of the stuff she goes out in.

First thing I thought when I read that caption of lies...
She wants to cry troll and dig at tattle with the 'tree trunk' legs... I don't believe anyone said that at sxhool

Fake
Boring
Lies

Pull the other one

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she tagging these in her pics? Hoping for some freebies from Primark and some bodeh positiviteh collabs from the others 🤦🏻‍♀️
Women's Health Mag, Is she for real?!?...... that's not a healthy look! She's carrying excess belly fat which is known to cause heart disease.....what an actual fuckwit!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Think we are long overdue a video of her out of breath weight lifting aren't we? Come on, i need a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think we are long overdue a video of her out of breath weight lifting aren't we? Come on, i need a laugh.
That bleeping lazy her 10 minute workout a day she can't even be arsed to do anymore.

Another pan around of the Dales in the morning...same tit different day.

Her life is just one big repetitive mess and yet people see this as inspirational and want their daughters to grow up like her. If Rebecca Lamb is life goals there's seriously no hope for us anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How has she got the front to tag the likes of women’s health mag when she is so unhealthy! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a feature in there supporting a diet of cake and chocolate for breakfast every day! Gemma Atkinson is the poster girl for body confidence for me- she’s honest, healthy and happy. Begs has more in common with Gemma Collins

• Haha
Reactions: 22
'I don't know if I was popular. I had lots of friends. I was prom queen. Does that make me popular? Tee hee ☺😘💁🏽‍♀️'

🤢🖕🏼🤢🖕🏼🤢🖕🏼
Would she not be mortified incase people she new back in school was to look her up see what she's doing in life to see she is posting lies about her time in school. I would be so embarrassed 🤥 the truth always comes out. Someone from her past is bound to say something to correct her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Would she not be mortified incase people she new back in school was to look her up see what she's doing in life to see she is posting lies about her time in school. I would be so embarrassed 🤥 the truth always comes out. Someone from her past is bound to say something to correct her 😂
She would just delete and block as usual and hope in the 30 seconds it took her to see the comment that others hadn't seen it.

She has her workout clothes on, i repeat she has her workout clothes on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god guys she’s in her gym clothes🥱🥱😭 does anyone else think she’s been looking quite upset ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.