Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish more influencers would openly say they bought things second hand etc. I’m a sucker for a bargain but I’m also a big fan of re-using. Who doesn’t love helping save the planet even just a little. Maybe if they could aff-link charity shops they would be more inclined to ‘influence’ people to be a little more savvy.
Rosie henshaw has video’s revamping old furniture and stuff she’s brought from charity shops etc.

Reactions: 2
Hate when someone does a ‘catch up with me’ and answer about 4 questions and none of them are slightly interesting 😴 always ‘how do you ignore da trollz hun’ or ‘love watchin ya channnel‘ and ‘your make up is lovely babe, can you do a video’ 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
I’m sure she purposely asks herself those questions so she can link her crappy YouTube videos with each question to try and get people to swipe up and watch. It’s always like ‘can you do a vid of your everyday day make up?’ And she’s like ‘ooh I actually did a video on this last week swipe up to watch!? Coincidence? I think not. She is so transparent it’s unreal 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Guys I am tempted to make some videos on this mess of a woman. Pointing out dangers she has posted for impressionable mums to see and the silence from channel mum about it! A deep dive. And then I might do one on meldrum. Nothing nasty or anything just factual!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
So many fillings 🤢
I’m 31 and have only had two fillings (little ones from clenching my jaw!) I mean some people do have weak teeth (my husband has very weak teeth, does everything he should and has to have a filling nearly every year) but just looking at her diet I can see why she has so many....I wouldn’t be surprised if Alfie and woody have to have some teeth removed as they get older!

Reactions: 5
Guys I am tempted to make some videos on this mess of a woman. Pointing out dangers she has posted for impressionable mums to see and the silence from channel mum about it! A deep dive. And then I might do one on meldrum. Nothing nasty or anything just factual!
This sounds amazing! Something needs to shock her and channel mum this is beyond a joke now the block and delete from channel mum aswell as Beggy!

Reactions: 10
It’s not my cup of tea either. I’d rather have a sea view
I live in Devon & have an amazing view but don’t feel the need to post it on Instagram everyday. She really is a moron!

This sounds amazing! Something needs to shock her and channel mum this is beyond a joke now the block and delete from channel mum aswell as Beggy!
You should dfinitley do that, I’ve sent them a few emails about her which have never even been acknowleged.

Reactions: 10
I thought about doing this too! I wondered if she’d have it removed though?

Reactions: 6
That’s giving stupid people an excuse to be stupid...when there really is no excuse. Can you imagine voluntarily working in social media, blogging, vlogging etc. when you can’t spell, use grammar correctly or even pronounce commonly used words? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish more influencers would openly say they bought things second hand etc. I’m a sucker for a bargain but I’m also a big fan of re-using. Who doesn’t love helping save the planet even just a little. Maybe if they could aff-link charity shops they would be more inclined to ‘influence’ people to be a little more savvy.
Jess from onlygirlinthehouse is a massive car boot fan / eBay finds etc !! She's actually doing a blog post on it and it's refreshing to see ! X

I thought about doing this too! I wondered if she’d have it removed though?
I would love to see this happen X

Reactions: 1
Pizza to celebrate school being finished. What? He’s only been back about 2 or 3 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just goes to show what/who her main audience is now on IG, 4hrs later and the lovely picture of the boys hasn't even gathered 1,000 likes on her mummy blogger, channel mum loving account. Yet strip naked and the likes come pouring in.

Reactions: 15
Can’t you just tell the boys really don’t want to be in photographed in the most recent picture. Fakest smiles ever

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.