Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Single and massively obese, oh and my one time friend PTWM won’t be there anymore - sniff”
"Keep growing my channel & Instagram and helping other people"

I bet she's referring to all that 'love your body' drivel as her helping other people. :LOL: She totally sees herself as some body confidence boosting guru in the future, the pathetic deluded cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
im sure even steve could make the boys some wooden slats for the beds if they cant afford to buy new ones. Seeing as he build the bed for the dogs!?
With the amount she’s spent on tit cheap clothes lately she could have bought slats for four kids!

"Keep growing my channel & Instagram and helping other people"

I bet she's referring to all that 'love your body' drivel as her helping other people. :LOL: She totally sees herself as some body confidence boosting guru in the future, the pathetic deluded cow!
“Growing my channel” - buying followers & subscribers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They can afford to buy them, they just chose not to buy them and don’t think having a mattress on a floor is an issue.

I also wonder every time she bores us with a video of her making their mattresses, how it doesn’t annoy her that the mattress isn’t a snug fit in those bits of woods frames
I think they are too ‘tight’ to buy them. Let’s be honest they are both tighter than a kipper’s arse. Spend money on themselves but won’t spent it in their kids

Reactions: 11
I lurk at this thread every few hours but struggling to comment as present as Rebegga is about as interesting as watching paint dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“I may look cool, calm and collective”.....eh??

it’s collected you idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought that but questioned if I was wrong and then thought nah she's the thickest knob around. I'm not that bad.

Not sure we needed to see her gob metal but okay 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her face mask answer! She truly is so stupid. Yes, of course the government should have been clearer but the way she says "if I HAVE to wear one then I will". Come. The. duck. On. At least use her "influencer" status for good and buy a few pretty ones and show the right way of wearing them. Yes it would be so cringey but like she cares about that... at least she might convince a few people who are apprehensive about wearing them to just get on with it and wear them.
Aff link for super cute face masks coming in 3,2,1

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven’t watched her in a while
Are the chickens alive? Are they still ‘our gurlz’ I think that drove me away 😂

Reactions: 1
I just can’t get over her one tiny 2 seater for 4 of them!!! In her huge house, large living room and she gets one tiny sofa looking so out of place just in the middle of the room 😂 can’t get over it. I guess the boys have to sit on the stone floor then? Why hasn’t she got 2 sofas like normal people or a couple of chairs. She really is so u believably cheap!!

Reactions: 23
I just can’t get over her one tiny 2 seater for 4 of them!!! In her huge house, large living room and she gets one tiny sofa looking so out of place just in the middle of the room 😂 can’t get over it. I guess the boys have to sit on the stone floor then? Why hasn’t she got 2 sofas like normal people or a couple of chairs. She really is so u believably cheap!!
I'll have you know she has alot of primark make up and £5 dresses to buy thankyou, 😂😂😂x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched her in a while
Are the chickens alive? Are they still ‘our gurlz’ I think that drove me away 😂
She’s only bin showin Suzeh lateleh.

I wonder are the other 2 still alive or in chicken heaven?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s only bin showin Suzeh lateleh.

I wonder are the other 2 still alive or in chicken heaven?
She probably puts them on a special chicken mattress on the floor like the kids. Suzeh is the queen, that's why she wants that posh coop thing built!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.