Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What i couldn’t be arsed with is walking to a spot, setting the camera up, walking back so it would record me walking past then picking the camera up walking to put it somewhere else, walk back and film you walking past again 🤦🏻‍♀️I think I’ve even confused myself now haha but you know what I mean! Unless someone else was with them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don't think the jeans look THAT bad, not camel toe worthy, that side profile looks like she's pulled the belt in as tight as it'll go though!

Reactions: 3
What i couldn’t be arsed with is walking to a spot, setting the camera up, walking back so it would record me walking past then picking the camera up walking to put it somewhere else, walk back and film you walking past again 🤦🏻‍♀️I think I’ve even confused myself now haha but you know what I mean! Unless someone else was with them 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought this exactly watching them walk down the stairs, who is doing the running as I doubt it's our begs

Reactions: 4
This is probably “old fashioned” of me but doesn’t she ever iron the children’s clothes? They always look like they’ve been pulled out of a rag bag. Poor boys.

Reactions: 15
This is probably “old fashioned” of me but doesn’t she ever iron the children’s clothes? They always look like they’ve been pulled out of a rag bag. Poor boys.
I've never seen their wardrobe, I get the vibe it's all chucked in drawers.

Reactions: 8
Hahaha as if she’s typed “day in the life in the Yorkshire dales” into YouTube! Trying to get some inspiration on what to do with your time and copy for content?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
watching todays stories with woody wearing the wellies got me thinking could he actually just walk like that like sticking his feet out because in these it looks like the wellies are actually on the correct feet but hes walking with them sticking out like a penguin?
Cause they are to big

Reactions: 1
Show us all amazing places to visit?!
All we saw was them 4 walking up and down stairs no?!?
Honestly I'm cringing at her setting up a tripod to walk down the stairs to go back up again to get the camera
The boys must be sick of it....
'wait til mummeh says yew can gooo alfeh.. No no I didn't get a good shot Do it again'
My kids would be sick of me 😂

Reactions: 16
Wasn’t their old house lovely and bright with nice big windows!
Woody has always been a little cutie too!

Reactions: 8
It’s quite a nice video and then you realise that it’s Rebegga Lambs video and she is a complete plonker and has only done it as she trying to show channel scum She can produce more family content cause she’s a family blogger don’t you know. Sniff. I reckon they’ve given her a rollicking.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s quite a nice video and then you realise that it’s Rebegga Lambs video and she is a complete plonker and has only done it as she trying to show channel scum She can produce more family content cause she’s a family blogger don’t you know. Sniff. I reckon they’ve given her a rollicking.
I did wonder this too!
She's been relatively quiet aswell last few days

Reactions: 3
Can someone tell me which video is the one with Steve waxing her cos I’ve still never watched it and I don’t fancy watching all her crappy vlogs and giving her views 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me which video is the one with Steve waxing her cos I’ve still never watched it and I don’t fancy watching all her crappy vlogs and giving her views 😂😂
Pretty sure it was taken down. A ‘get ready with me’ before she went on holiday one about a year ago but not sure

Reactions: 5
I don’t think we’ve ever seen her iron 🤔 Lets wait for that post which will no doubt appear soon now you’ve mentioned it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Ok, so the video looked quite cute and ‘wholesome’ UNTIL you realise that she has literally set the phone/tripod up to catch them all walking etc. Which means on a lovely family day out.. she’s running ahead, setting up the phone, running back, instructing everyone to walk forward, then running back, getting the phone, going back to her family to then do that ALL OVER AGAIN multiple times! That is awful and the very opposite surely of what family time is about 😢 If it was just a lovely impromptu video of the kids having fun in the Yorkshire Dales then fair enough BUT it’s so set up and contrived it makes me feel really sad to imagine what that day was ACTUALLY like.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.