Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says how can it only be £5....🤯

Why don't they understand why its only £5?
It's made in a sweatshop. In one of the poorest countries on the earth made by adults and children who are living in poverty. All so you can prance about showing off your frilly dress and not clothing your own children properly.
I am so fed up with influenzas peddling 'cheap clothes' with no thought behind where that garment has come from.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 37
The dress looks like my nans curtains love, and that ain’t a good thing
Another cheap tat clothing haul probably from that everything is £5 site. Buy yourself some decent staple clothes love that fit you properly and you can mix and match instead of cheap tit that shrinks in the wash after one use.

It's made in a sweatshop. In one of the poorest countries on the earth made by adults and children who are living in poverty. All so you can prance about showing off your frilly dress and not clothing your own children properly.
I am so fed up with influenzas peddling 'cheap clothes' with no thought behind where that garment has come from.

And this!

Reactions: 16
There 8s a huge difference in her since they moved... Let's be honest she's a glorified stay at home mum.. And like many stay at home mums (the ones I know and myself) she seems to have lost herself... I speak from experience when 8 say when you have kids late teens and through your 20s it's really hard to find your identity... What clothes suit me? What do I actually like doing? What makes me laugh etc
She's so desperate to be relevant and have the lifestyle of a loaded influencer that she will literally do anything to appear that way...
She seemed alot happier before in many ways...

Really sad and I hope she is OK and not mentally struggling as I wouldn't wish it on anyone... But she really doesn't do anything 5o help herself..
If she's genuinely happy (I don't buy it) then good for her, she just needs to stop being a dick and be a better mum. If she's not happy she needs to have the strength of character to just hold her hands up and say - I'm struggling, I need help, I was wrong. She won't though. She has a bad attitude and it's stopping her progressing in life and in her "career" it won't go on forever she needs a plan B. She can't stick at anything from what we've seen.

Reactions: 12

Exactly 👏

Reactions: 6

She is so blinkered to the world it's painful. Where has she been when everyone has been talking about the Boohoo scandal 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
“Look at this gorgeous dress” says Rebecca.....eh no love it’s not gorgeous, it looks cheap and nasty.

Reactions: 19
She is so blinkered to the world it's painful. Where has she been when everyone has been talking about the Boohoo scandal 🤦🏼‍♀️
And if she really makes 5k a month (🤥) then she should be able to afford clothes from more responsible sellers. It infuriates me. Hinch is the same. All the money and no moral compass.

Reactions: 13
And if she really makes 5k a month (🤥) then she should be able to afford clothes from more responsible sellers. It infuriates me. Hinch is the same. All the money and no moral compass.
I bet she’s lucky to make £500 a month there’s no way she makes £5000.

She probably did make that once off the back of one of her camel toe vlogs. Bet she hasn't matched it since! They are pathetic I hope it all goes tits up after they've squandered all their money.

Reactions: 11
She’s been buying on that website where everything is £5! She looks
Frumpy in that dress

She’s to thick to understand or care

Reactions: 11
Sorry but imo that dress is rank
Where the duck does she go to wear all these dresses

That dress looks like she shouldn’t be near anything flammable.

I had nighties likes that in the 80s.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There’s a reason that dress was only a fiver Begs and that’s because it’s cheaply made fast fashion. Some poor kid in an undeveloped country prob got paid peanuts for knocking that tit up 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s trying to look all virginal in that dress, beggy we all know you’re the biggest tart going on Instagram.

Her style is a bleeping crime, clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember when she posted about not buying any new clothes and re using/sustainable fashion as others had said it on insta then did a cheap tat haul the same week?! She's so stupid and short sighted it hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's shows that when she's watching her idol LJC she's not taking in a word she's saying (even though we know begs sits there with her note pad and pink pen in hand studying hard) because her recent hauls have all included sensible grown up chats about buying key pieces that cost a bit more but never date, avoiding cheap fast fashion and buying classic pieces that last and wash well, I don't care about how a dress looks when you twirl in it or how cheap or cute it is, I just don't want it showing my knickers when I bend over or my boobs falling out of it in front of the in laws so I basically never buy anything this teen wannabe prances about in .

Reactions: 9

Thick woman Scruff, no wonder playboy stevie will be back out in Leeds, staying over!! Haha yea we know don't we Begga, you are a disgrace thats why he gets away as much as he can!! Focus on your boys, woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.