Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg how can someone pouring a smoothie into a glass annoy me this much!? 🤣
Another day, another glass of pond sludge that makes me want to heave 🤢 I wouldn’t get out of bed in the morning if that’s what I had to drink!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg how can someone pouring a smoothie into a glass annoy me this much!? 🤣
Because basically you know it’s chocolate milk! There will be about half a banana and two spinach leaves in it! She’d be better off eating an omelette or poaching some of the gurls yummy eggs for breakfast surely?

Reactions: 5
I bet its the same smoothie as yesterday she just pours it in the glass then sticks it back in the fridge and does the same the next day she never actually drinks it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I can’t take how dull her photos and videos
Are when she’s in her house, the colour and lighting is awful!

Reactions: 10
I’m short like Rebecca and looking at her always reminds me not to overeat 😐.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You can just tell Steve will be pissed off with it all, the setting up the tripod for them to walk past the camera all casual. He’ll just go along with it because all he will get is ‘it’s ma job steeeve, a make lotz of muney don’t I’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No aldi haul so far this week
How on earth will I know what to get for my food shop?!?!??!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No aldi haul so far this week
How on earth will I know what to get for my food shop?!?!??!
Just go on YouTube, it’ll be exactly the same as last week, and the week before, and the week before that.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Her whole life is fake and set up, she only interacts with them boys when she's filming something. It's why she stories when she's played with them, probably makes her feel like she's a good parent when in reality she's only playing with them because she's filming it for content. Same with anything they do, only go out of the house if they're filming a vlog. It all has to be filmed. Nothing spontaneous. No quality family time. No dancing around the kitchen because she wants to, has to have the camera out filming it and watching herself whilst she does it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m so bored of her but I enjoy this thread too much to stop watching 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For my sins I watched a few of her old vlogs last night, probably trying to find out where it was that she turned into an unbearable mess.... in her clothing hauls from around 2 years ago it's clear she was considerably lighter. She also states many times over that she has bought a size 12. A size 10 in only a few stretchy or oversized items...she said herself she was getting a 12 because she has big legs. The waist was baggy on the jeans she tried on though (common prob for many women)

I'd estimate she's gained a good 2 stone in more recent times, so how on earth can she say she's wearing a 12 all the time lately? I'd say she's a minimum of a 14 nowadays. That's some photoshop and hard posing she's doing! Her hair and weight gain have deffo aged her. Have a look at some where she's pregnant with woody and just after. The difference in her is staggering 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There 8s a huge difference in her since they moved... Let's be honest she's a glorified stay at home mum.. And like many stay at home mums (the ones I know and myself) she seems to have lost herself... I speak from experience when 8 say when you have kids late teens and through your 20s it's really hard to find your identity... What clothes suit me? What do I actually like doing? What makes me laugh etc
She's so desperate to be relevant and have the lifestyle of a loaded influencer that she will literally do anything to appear that way...
She seemed alot happier before in many ways...

Really sad and I hope she is OK and not mentally struggling as I wouldn't wish it on anyone... But she really doesn't do anything 5o help herself..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There 8s a huge difference in her since they moved... Let's be honest she's a glorified stay at home mum.. And like many stay at home mums (the ones I know and myself) she seems to have lost herself... I speak from experience when 8 say when you have kids late teens and through your 20s it's really hard to find your identity... What clothes suit me? What do I actually like doing? What makes me laugh etc
She's so desperate to be relevant and have the lifestyle of a loaded influencer that she will literally do anything to appear that way...
She seemed alot happier before in many ways...

Really sad and I hope she is OK and not mentally struggling as I wouldn't wish it on anyone... But she really doesn't do anything 5o help herself..
I was a stay at home mum many moons ago (like 6 or 7 years ago in my early 20's) until my eldest was 4. Hats off to any SAHM's because I lost my entire identity and it was the worst thing I could have done mentally. I got a full time job when he went into reception and it was the best thing I could have done. I'm currently on maternity leave and due back in October, as much as I will miss my little one and being home with them both currently I cannot wait to get back to some form of routine, adult conversation and independence.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.