Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she’s not double the size she is now with all the pure sugar and fat she eats. She’s gonna have to be rolled down that aisle she will be the size of Bella bloody Emberg by next summer. Maybe Steaver is a feeder 😂 could explain why the only person in the barn that gets a proper portion size is bloater Begs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wish I could whisper 'Tattle' into the ears of the people commenting on the Channel Scum photo of Bex. They're genuine followers, blocked for voting no in a poll or commenting with something wasn't licking her ring.

Reactions: 11
Credit to LJC for kindly paying her respects to fellow youtuber Nicole Thea's death along with that of her baby meanwhile Rebecca's busy taking side swipes at 'trolls' like it's the worst thing she could have going on in life, so a few people don't like your content big deal there's been bigger issues to be addressed like the tragic loss of life of someone in the same industry as yourself, you self centered mare .
Do you know what happened? Seems devastating and completely shocking

Reactions: 1
Her YouTube thumbnails are so dark and drab they all have a grey tone to them she needs to sort her lighting it’s awful

Reactions: 8
bleeping hate when she says happy Monday let's do this
What is she doing??
She acts like she's some bleeping rammed off her feet mum who does not stop
What does she do all day?? Takes Alfie to school, except Steve even does that so???
So bleeping annoying when normal parents really are rushed off their feet, especially the ones who are still working from home full time while homeschooling
Not sure your inspirational quotes will help them

Reactions: 23
The day I need a pep talk from Rebecca “lazy arse” Lamb is the day I call it quits! It’s about time she realised that the fannying around she does daily is not a job, not work and doesn’t require much effort or any intelligence. I feel so sorry for her!

Reactions: 11
Hahahaa her to do list is to make a to do list ffs how BORING is her life 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do her children ever just eat a normal breakfast?! What’s wrong with cereal, toast or porridge (Not covered in chocolate or sugar). Jesus.

Reactions: 25
On her to do list is to make another list 😂
If that's what a busy day is then I'm clearly doing it wrong, 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She looks a state today, glad to see the hair went tits up soon as she left the salon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s no hope if she needs to make a list for tasks that most of us fit around a full days proper work! I’m so angry with the entitled little madam today!
I mean I have to do housework, walk the dog, do the food shop.....funnily enough none of those things are on my go do list....because (apart from the food shop!) it’s stuff I have to do everyday 🙈

I know people that have to write down every second of their day, things like:-

Make breakfast
Wash up
Dry up
Pack away
Bath kids...

I just think these are normal everyday things, why write them down?!

Reactions: 20
🤣 that to do list, jeez what a hard life she has! She always makes out she’s so busy, she spends all her time writing lists and her idea of exercise is walking to the fridge and back 100 times a day. Those pastry swirls look like turds.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s no hope if she needs to make a list for tasks that most of us fit around a full days proper work! I’m so angry with the entitled little madam today!
Sounds like a leisurely Sunday not a busy boss babe Monday 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
IM ACTUALLY DYING WITH LAUGHTER 😂😂😂 on her list of things to do, one of them is make a list of ideas and goals 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 could someone kindly return her to her home planet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I have all this (ok not all, because I don't intend on writing a list of "goals" :unsure:) and more to do plus I'm working 8-5. Funnily enough, I haven't had time to write a list? 🥴

Reactions: 8
I have all this (ok not all, because I don't intend on writing a list of "goals" :unsure:) and more to do plus I'm working 8-5. Funnily enough, I haven't had time to write a list? 🥴
Her life is so boring she has no choice but to write a list telling herself to write another list 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahahaa her to do list is to make a to do list ffs how BORING is her life 😂🤦‍♀️
She's trying to justify claiming she actually works. Let's be honest most stay at home mums are constantly on the go, with little ones or doing things around the house, but she does nothing, Alfie's at school or at weekends he watches Woody, Steve is either doing D. I. Y or driving round in the love of his life (his car). She does the bare minimum, she doesn't even separate her laundry loads. She claims she's a working mum, sorry sitting on your backside faffing with Instagram, YouTube and tiktok is not a job

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.