Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Visualise you’re higher self......!!!!!
I think you mean “your” Rebecca???
What exactly is your higher self? Please can you explain it to us? Maybe you mean your random nook where you keep your bread or maybe you mean the top shelf in the fridge?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lmao top form this morning guys 😂😂
Was literally just gonna say, visualise your highest self?!?!
🤦‍♀️ Think we're in for a treat today everywun n

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does Woody ever get any attention? She spends her entire day with her head in her phone 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Sometimes I will write lists with stupid things on such as washing up, put makeup on, wipe my arse (kidding on that one). This is all alongside other things that are a little more difficult like finishing off uni work that I should have done at the weekend.

I have to say though I only do this when I’m feeling very overwhelmed with everyday life. It helps for me to have absolutely everything on the page so that I can see what’s the most manageable task.

As well, why is she saying woooo at the fact it’s almost the school holidays. The school work Alfie did during the stricter lockdown was exactly like being on school holidays anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I cant listen to her anymore.

I used to find it funny. Now it just annoys me.

On this mornings story- apparently she loving having peppermint tea in A morning.

A morning!! Makes no sense!!!

I can't cope she's so thick.

Also what mother has time to sit and think of ideas and goals?!?! You have a toddler at home all day - maybe teaching the kid to sit at the table should be a goal!?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I cant listen to her anymore.

I used to find it funny. Now it just annoys me.

On this mornings story- apparently she loving having peppermint tea in A morning.

A morning!! Makes no sense!!!

I can't cope she's so thick.

Also what mother has time to sit and think of ideas and goals?!?! You have a toddler at home all day - maybe teaching the kid to sit at the table should be a goal!?
Yes yes & more yes!!!! That poor boy doesn’t get any attention, it’s no wonder he doesn’t even sit at the table properly

Reactions: 16
I mean I have to do housework, walk the dog, do the food shop.....funnily enough none of those things are on my go do list....because (apart from the food shop!) it’s stuff I have to do everyday 🙈

I know people that have to write down every second of their day, things like:-

Make breakfast
Wash up
Dry up
Pack away
Bath kids...

I just think these are normal everyday things, why write them down?!
Because she is bored rigid with her life.

I’ve just sat down for five minutes before I go To work in a bit and so far I’ve, put a food shop away, taken a child to school, homeschooled another child, done two loads of washing, hoovered a bedroom and changed the bed sheets, cleaned a bathroom, phoned up and checked up on my poorly dad... Didn’t feel the need to write a list about it all and post it all on instagram. She is pathetic

Reactions: 16
Fair play her only talents are getting her camel toe out, cheating, faking, lying about her dress size, ignoring her kids and blocking and deleting people. That's quite a cv beckeh! Oh and murdering absolutely any recipe in the history of recipes and social history.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Buy some decent clothes will you Begs and at least clean them. Your sitting there with a stain on your top 🤢 Those swirls look like theh ain’t cooked yuck. Enjoy your salmonella boys.
It’s not a stain on her top it’s a washed off
Logo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I cannot believe that’s what she’s feeding her little boy when she’s away to send him off for a day of learning at school. My eldest is by no means a big fruit eater but he will have a smoothie or some chopped apple/strawberries at least.

She’s got bleeping chickens outside, why doesn’t she make them boiled eggs and soldiers? Or give them the porridge she’s making for herself? The breakfast just looks full of sugar (and tit if I’m being honest) I can’t imagine that gives him enough energy for a day of learning and running around with friends.

The haircut is horrific, my goodness has she aged. She’s really not doing herself any favours these days.

Reactions: 18
Jeez babe... you need to tone down them beauty settings on selfie mode!

Make it less obvious hun.

Reactions: 6
Chef Beggy Craddock strikes again, please someone tell me what are taco breadsticks? 🤨😳
Looks like a Pinterest recipe and basically puff pastry stuffed with taco filling. Is she wanting to look like the wee pastry boy from the adverts? Is that her goal?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.