Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How interesting 🤔 that would explain a great deal about why they haven't done alot so far. But now Steve is making adjustments the walls. Would he be able to if they were renting?
I would be shocked if they found a buyer so fast though. I know it's in a beautiful location but my god, you can see the money literally running away across the dales from that house 😂 I

Did someone else buy it and then sell it the same month to Rebecca and Steve?
I think this has to be it. Someone got in and seen exactly how much money they would loose doing the place up and along came dumb and dumer ready to make the haters hate 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How interesting 🤔 that would explain a great deal about why they haven't done alot so far. But now Steve is making adjustments the walls. Would he be able to if they were renting?
I would be shocked if they found a buyer so fast though. I know it's in a beautiful location but my god, you can see the money literally running away across the dales from that house 😂 I

I think this has to be it. Someone got in and seen exactly how much money they would loose doing the place up and along came dumb and dumer ready to make the haters hate 😂😂😂
I’d have thought if they’d resold or rented it out they would have moved out by now, but seeing as they’ve pulled the wall outside down, got chickens and are doing work to the interior I’m assuming someone bought it, realised it needed so much work and money put into it plus it’s grade 2 and then resold it to Begga and Steve.

Reactions: 5
Bit out of the loop with Begs atm but just saw her share that story of Will and Jada. She’s completely missing the point there because they came out in the interview and basically admitted to everything everyone was speculating (Aside from Will knowing at the time, I feel the worlds the one laughing at them no vice versa 🤦🏼‍♀️) Are they couple goals to her and Steve, that’d make sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol hello Rebecca hun
If you don't want us to speculate then why don't you actually come on and speak a bit of truth???!!!!
Answer some of our questions and issues,
Except you won't because 1. You're a liar
2. You arw a narcissist revelling in the drama and the fact people are speaking about you at all

I honestly think she's the type to believe any press is good press

Bit out of the loop with Begs atm but just saw her share that story of Will and Jada. She’s completely missing the point there because they came out in the interview and basically admitted to everything everyone was speculating (Aside from Will knowing at the time, I feel the worlds the one laughing at them no vice versa 🤦🏼‍♀️) Are they couple goals to her and Steve, that’d make sense 🤣
She just hasn’t got a clue has she? She gets it wrong every time lol

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t even follow the person who initially posted it, she’s probably seen it on someone else’s feed & trying to jump on the bandwagon & completely missing the point.

I don’t think
She just hasn’t got a clue has she? She gets it wrong every time lol
such a dig at us on here because we are speculating about their house situation. Who’s she’s trying to kid that she reads that book, we all know it’s here she reads obsessively. Hi beggy 👋🏼 You’re a walt

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Strategically placed hand holding from the sleeping boys for the gram..... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not going to lie I have read the book! Although took me 2 days, I cant understand how they 'have money' yet do nothing with that house🤔

Reactions: 6
I don’t think

such a dig at us on here because we are speculating about their house situation. Who’s she’s trying to kid that she reads that book, we all know it’s here she reads obsessively. Hi beggy 👋🏼 You’re a walt
The house is a grim dungeon, it's clear they can't afford to renovate it properly. I think Beggy is probably pissed because when she met Steve he worked for his dad and had quite a luxurious lifestyle, or luxurious to a woman like Beggy, she saw pound signs. Now she's isolated, filming tacky shopping hauls of I'll fitting clothes, her kids sleep on mattresses on the floor and while she spends money on her tacky hauls, her poor boys often look like their clothes were out of the lost and found box. There's nothing enviable about her or her lifestyle. If she wasn't so obnoxious, I'd actually pity her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Credit to LJC for kindly paying her respects to fellow youtuber Nicole Thea's death along with that of her baby meanwhile Rebecca's busy taking side swipes at 'trolls' like it's the worst thing she could have going on in life, so a few people don't like your content big deal there's been bigger issues to be addressed like the tragic loss of life of someone in the same industry as yourself, you self centered mare .

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.