Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So boys and girls, I have just been on Naya Rivera's Instagram ( god bless her soul) and look what I came across. You are SICK Rebecca, stealing content from her is shocking. She is unreal this girl. She needs to be called out on it.
What the duck!!! What is wrong with her

Sorry I don't understand, what has she stolen? The quote?

Edit - Got it now. Sorry I replied before both pictures were up.
Yeah the caption

Reactions: 11
Honestly how needy and grabby is that,
The poor girl has died and she thought '' oh I like that caption I'll use that" I've never seen it anywhere else before so it's too much of a coincidence.

Reactions: 23
Shameful Rebecca, utterly shameful!! One other thing, she didn’t even manage to copy properly....... your not you’re!!!!! She is a disgrace 🤬

Reactions: 24
So boys and girls, I have just been on Naya Rivera's Instagram ( god bless her soul) and look what I came across. You are SICK Rebecca, stealing content from her is shocking. She is unreal this girl. She needs to be called out on it.
Wow I always knew that Beggy was pathetic, but this is a new low, even for her

Reactions: 16
Literally nothing that girl won't do...utterly shameful. Absolute disgrace of a girl, so vile I don't know how people don't see through her tit. Brainwashed the lot of them.

Reactions: 20
So she's been reading here and made a bit of an effort with woody today but still with the buckets on his feet ffs...
She is wearing a dressy top with joggers...
But wowwwwe that quote.. I'm actually disgusted..
What a vile woman..
Will she address this?! Or delete and pretend it didn't happen

She should be ashamed for alot of stuff she does, but this is one of the worst

Reactions: 19
Just read her quote compared to the genuine one. She can't even copy properly.

Naya said 'visualize your...
Begga said 'visualise you're.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Type of thing first year uni students do to make it look like their work isn’t plagiarised...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t bother uploading a vlog hun. Let me guess:
Making a super healthy smootheh for breakfast
Steve takes woody with him on the school run so you can get ready and love yourself even more
Go for a walk in another field
Get home heat some canned soup for tea with half a slice of tiger bread each
Put the boys to bed early so her and Steve can sit on the sofa with a full packet of biscuits

May as well give up youtube now Rebecca because your content really is the same tit on different days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

She’s done that on purpose so it looks like she hasn’t copied, like she does with baking she changes one ingredient or doesn’t put one in just so it doesn’t look like she’s copied

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately if you Google the saying its widely available as an inspirational quote. And we all know Begga loves those.
But the odds of Naya going missing and people looking at her instagram to then someone like BEGGA choosing that exact same quote ( spelling mistakes were not intentional 😂) are very low....

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.